❀epilogue❀

"It's not the end of the road."

Two years later

Two years later...

The crystal blue skies are littered with cotton-like clouds, barely filtering the harsh but warm sunlight as it descends softly upon the sidewalks, bringing the flowers to life.

Hwara sits in front of her vanity in the Jung mansion, her hands constantly tapping the table as Soojin moves around with a makeup brush in hand. Lightly touching her nose with the highlighter, Soojin pulls back, smiling at her work.

"You look gorgeous, Hwara."

"Thanks, Soojinnie."

Finally, Hwara stands up, walking over to the full-length mirror and checking how she looks.

Her dark red, knee-length dress has a floral design around the bodice, tightly wrapping around her to enhance her features. The makeup only highlights her features slightly with hues of red, bringing in some color to her pale face. Her smooth heels match the color of her dress, increasing her height by only an inch. She refuses to wear seven-inch stilettos. Her hair is pulled into a ponytail, curling out some loose side-bangs and the ends of her hair.

She smiles, giving Soojin a quick hug. "It looks great. I have to go, now."

"Bye, Hwara."

"Bye!"

Hwara walks down the stairs of her home, walking into the living room where all of Dream waits. Jisung turns around to look at the girl, freezing as he stares at her. Hwara almost fainted at Jisung in a classic suit, but she keeps her composure. She's not about to give Donghyuck another reason to tease her. The pictures he has are something no one should ever see.

"You look beautiful," Jisung breathes out.

"So do you," she says, smiling and wrapping her arm around his.

"Everyone's ready?" Mark calls out.

All of them nod their heads, standing up and fixing their clothes quickly.

"Let's get to it."

Immediately, they all get into the limousine rented for the day, settling in comfortably next to each other. All of NCT and their significant others are gathering for a huge party. The occasion? Taeyong's getting engaged.

He had met his soulmate two years ago, quickly getting on good terms with her. Ryu Wonjin is beautiful, kind, and elegant in everything she does. Also, she's good at math and paperwork. It's a win-win situation for Taeyong. Setting all of that aside, they really do love each other. Hwara's happy for her brother.

Of course, Ryu Wonjin does believe that someone else is getting engaged—that's how they're luring her to the party.

"Wonjin is so pretty. Taeyong really got lucky," Hwara says. "Who's engagement did you tell her it was anyway?"