❀7❀

"Deeper and deeper. I can't even find myself."

Jaehyun, who's in the kitchen eating some leftovers from the night before, feels like he's forgetting something

He's curious about why Taeyong chose the most emotionless person for Jisung.

No, you know she has emotions.

And he's right. Many people would think she has Alexithymia when they first meet her. She can't really understand emotion, so it makes sense right? Wrong. Hwara's special. Alexithymia is rare enough, but Solus Alexithymia is the rarest. Instead of it being a defect in the brain, Solus Alexithymia is a defensive mechanism caused by whatever controls the mysterious soulmate bond. And, it doesn't remove one's capabilities to understand emotion—it removes their ability to feel negative emotions except for rare cases. Even for positive ones, it leaves the individual simple-minded.

Hwara has Solus Alexithymia. Jaehyun, Sungchan, Mark, and Taeyong are the only people in the world that know. It's for her and her soulmate's good. Because her soulmate is the only one who can cure this, any enemy of Hwara's becomes an enemy of her soulmate.

Suddenly, an alarm rings on Jaehyun's phone.

"Last call to give Hwara her medicine."

His eyes widen as he realizes he forgot the most crucial thing. Quickly but quietly, he runs off into the guesthouse while opening up a bag filled with extra medicine. If he didn't get that alarm, he would've definitely forgotten.

Sungchan usually takes care of this, but he's busy.

He hears noises in the basement, realizing that they both must be practicing.

Hwara, startled by the door suddenly opening, stops fighting the dummy, only to see Jaehyun holding a bag and slightly panting. He must've run here.

"Jaehyun, what?" Jisung asks, stopping what he's doing as well.

"Hwara, it's six," Jaehyun says, disregarding Jisung's comment.

Hwara only nods, walking over to him to finish taking her medicine. She never understood what it was for, but Sungchan says it keeps her healthy.

Hwara walks upstairs, with Jaehyun following closely behind her. She quickly fills up a spare glass with water, before ingesting all of her medications.

Jaehyun feels bad. He doesn't want her to take these. It's not fair to her. But, every doctor has said it's required due to everything that's happened. Sungchan, her guardian currently, agrees as well. What could he possibly say about that?

"You can go," Hwara says, snapping him out of his thoughts.

Jaehyun nods and heads back the same way he came in, and Hwara heads back downstairs, not really understanding the increasing curiosity bubbling in the boy near her.