four

Katerina POV

Three rules. Three rules to survive this week. One have fun your in fuckin Italy bitch. Two just pretend you don't know him your strangers this week. And three, there is no three. Ok. Two rules.

I texted the group chat to see if they want to go get dinner.

The Ricky and the bitches:

Me: dinner?
Cole: yes shopping after
Liv: Your paying?
Me: yes
Ricky: I'll drive
Ricky: meet me kitchen in 30
Cole: k

I decided to put on a simple black dress with a mint blazer and some booties. Simple but classy.

I headed towards Liv rooms but she wasn't there. Neither was Liv. Ughh did I take that long.

Kitchen?

Kitchen where the fuck are you?

"Oh i'm sorry" I said bumping in into a petite girl with raven hair and beautiful blue eyes. She was quite young 15 maybe 16.

"Who are you?" she said with a big smile showing off her perfect teeth.

"I'm Katerina, I'm looking for Ricky?"

"Wow your pretty, I don't really meet new people and I saw him in the kitchen with blondie" she pointed at the big hallways. "I'm Alessia by the way"

"Your Ricky sister"

"You know me?" she sounded surprised.

"Yeah Ric usually talks about you" I gave her a friendly smile.

"Well I am his favorite" she smiled. I like her.

"Hey, do you want to go to dinner with us?" she looked surprised, like I just asked her to marry me. It was a harmless invitation and she looked like a sweet girl.

"I would love to. Thank you" she answered. "I have to ask though"
she whispered to herself.

"Ric is this way" I followed her leading to the kitchen where everyone was at even Lucca. Great.

There was also another man he was tall and handsome with nice brown hair.

"There you are we've waiting for you"Ricky said grabbing everyone's attention.

Lucca's eyes were on me. Don't look.

"I'm Elijah" the handsome man introduced himself.

"Katerina" I replied with a polite smile.

"I couldn't find the kitchen" I explained. "And I got distracted"

"Lulu please can I go Katerina invited me please" she pleaded "I'll be with Ricky"

"Do you guys want to join us?" asked Cole.

Fuck you.

Please say no. Please. Pretty Please.

"We would love to" answered Lucca who looked straight at me. Great.

"So that means I can go?" asked Alessia with hope in her eyes.