eighteen

Flashback!!
6 years ago

The rain poured on me as I sat on the pier, It hasn't stopped raining all day, I let Liv go to her friend's house while mom was working, dad hasn't been home in a few days. I hope he doesn't come back.

Don't say that.

"Your gonna catch a cold" I craned my neck to see Lucca standing there, his wet hair covered his forehead. He took a seat next to me, "What are you doing out here?"

"I came to see the rain fall, what are you doing out here?" I redirected his question, his smile got brighter reaching all the way to his grey eyes.

"I don't know, yesterday I met this crazy girl out here and I wanted to see if she'll be here" he answered with a smirk.

The rain clouded my vision, "I'm not crazy"

"Who said it was you? I could have met another girl out here" Lucca removed the wet hair that was stuck to my face. I smiled at him his eyes were beautiful I wanted to stare at them forever.

I'm staring, that's weird. He probably thinks I'm weird, actually he thinks I'm crazy.

___

I kept seeing Lucca frequently it's been months since our first encounter on the pier, and today Jessica invited me to her party. I've never talk to her before except when we were in middle school she mad a mean comment about my shoes to one of her friends, but we are in high school now.

Dad came back, again. And now he's gone, again. Mom is working tonight and Liv will be asleep which will give me the chance to go to the party.

The only thing left is Lucca.

"Common, please" I pleaded as I layed on top of him the white sand was all over us. I placed my hands on his chest, his grey eyes stared at me.

"I don't see why you want to go" he sat up straddling me grabbing my legs closer to him as I brushed his black hair out of his face.

"Because I've never been to a party and I want to go" I whined as he kisses my neck trying to distract me.I leaned my head back, "Lucca."

He stopped and looked at me with his stupid smirk on his face, "Aurora"

"Please."

"No"

"Please? Pleaseee?"

Lucca rolled his head back and let out a frustrated moan, "Fine" His faced was back to me as he placed a gentle kiss on my lips. "I love you"

"I know you do" he laughed into my lips wrapping my arms around his neck.

The sky was dark and the stars were bright, the breeze hit my skin. I had a pair of jean shorts with my bikini. The only thing covering me was a large button up that was Lucca's. He wore a white sleeveless dressed shirt with 4 buttons undone. His perfect hair was being blown out his face by the wind.

"Don't be nervous" We reached Jessica's house, it was flooded with people. It was the biggest house I've ever seen and the prettiest too.

"I'm not nervous" I answered.

"It's written all over your face,love " Lucca placed a kiss on my cheek.  I gave him a smile, i'll be fine because he is here with me. He's here.

He tightened his grip on my hand as we walked into the sea of people, some gave me word stares others stared at Lucca, I knew he intimidated them. He had that aura that told you to run,and I loved that about him. During the day I knew he was working with his father, something about their family's legacy and blah blah.

Zoey, a girl in my history class comes up to us, well Lucca. She made small talk with me trying to be nice while giving Lucca googling eyes. he of course ignored her and kept his gaze on me, I could feel his eyes roaming my face.

"So, Lucca what's school do you go to, I've never seen you at school?" Zoey asked as her eyes were filled with lust.

Lucca rolled his eyes at her, "That is none of your concern" his arms made there way around my waist. Zoey stomped away to her friends trying to keep her embarrassment to herself .

"You didn't need to be so rude"
I turned to face Lucca he had his usual crooked smile.

"She was annoying" he rolled his eyes keeping the smirk on his face grabbing my hand he whispered into my ear, "Let's go get a drink"

I've never had alcohol before but I wanted to try it, I'll probably never drink again. And it's the first party I've ever been to I want to try and have fun.

In the backyard everyone sat around the fire, Lucca and I sat on one of the logs. His arm was wrapped around my shoulders pulling me closer to him, i saw a few guys stared down at my chest.

Most girls were wearing something similar as me, but I still felt like I stood out from everyone else.

"I'll be right back" I whispered to Lucca who was talking to Josh captain of the football team.

Lucca's focus went straight to me, his eyes went dark. "I'll go with you"

"I'm just going to the restroom, I won't be long" I reassured him.

I made my way inside which was more packed than outside, the air felt like it was being sucked out with all the sweaty bodies and the blaring music didn't help. There was a line to restroom, really?

I stood there for what felt like hours but was probably 15 minutes. I made my way upstairs looking for another bathroom, I open a few doors and I really wish I didn't.

"Hello?" I heard someone's voice from behind me, I turned to find a blonde shaggy looking guy with a red solo cup in hand, he's clearly drunk.

"Do you need help with something? I'm a good helper" his words slurred as he got closer.

"No thank you" I tried walking pass him but he grabbed my hand stopping.

"Common" his mouth was an inch apart from my mouth making me smell the same sent of whatever he's been drinking.

"Get away me"I pulled back as he grabbed my forearm tighter linking his lips to mine, I pulled away but he wouldn't let me go. I tried pushing him away but he would just grabbed my hands tighter. Bruises on my arms formed.

"Please let me go" I cried.

His mouth kissed the side of my face, "Your pretty" he slurred as I stayed still, I was frozen, my eyes still close praying. In a blink of an eye I felt him pull away, Lucca pulled him off me, throwing him to the ground his face was red full of anger. I've never seen him this mad, full of rage, it's scared me.

__________