ten

Katerina POV

After brunch Liv told me there was a gym at estate and we decided to check it out.

"God I can't believe I'm barely finding out you slept with he Don slash ex-boyfriend and you didn't tell me" she whined.

"Well, you were to busy fucking Ricky at the party, by the way did you meet his mother?" I asked changing into some shorts and a sports bra.

"Yes the women hated me, she pretty much shamed me for being American and not coming from a wealthy family" Liv said laying on my bed.

"Evelyn told me she had to marry her husband it was an arranged marriage" added Cole.

"Ok enough gossip let's go"

The gym is on the other side of the estate so that explains why I haven't seen. There is also an indoor pool not just an outdoor pool. Wow. Oh to be rich.

The gym was full on new equipment and a glorious ring in the middle.

"There you are" Ric looked at my sister. Wow how rude.

I saw Lucca who was sparing with one of his cousins, Marco. He was shirtless, his abs were in full display.
I saw Mattia standing by the rink with his sister, Francesca who looked at me in disgust. Great.

"Katerina, correct?" asked Marco he had a strong Italian accent.

"Yes, I believe we met at the party" he nodded in response.

I wrapped my hands and looked up to see Lucca eye fucking me. I stretched a bit before heading to my sister who was waiting for me on the rink.

"Ready?"

"Yes try to not get hurt" I smirked while she laughed.

Olivia threw a punched at me first while I dodge it trying to tiring her out, I observed her figuring out her pattern.

"Common Kat, I know what your doing" she looked at me.

"Yes you do, and still you don't learn" I said while I kicked her making her stumble.

"You bitch, that hurt."she whined round house kicking me.

"To slow, is the blond getting to you" I said hooking my leg to hers making her fall.

"Shut up"

"Ricky you want to go or to afraid I'll kick your ass again" I smirked.

"Wow, Riccardo your gonna let una puttana talked to you that way" answered Francesca. (a whore)

Everyone stop what they were doing to stare right at me. Oh hell no.

"Excuse you?" I turn to face her "Ascolta qui puttana se hai un problema con me dillo e basta" (Listen here bitch if you have a problem with me just say it)

"Stop both of you?!" shouted Lucca.

"La vas ah defender ah esa puta instead of tu propia sangre" (Your gonna defend that bitch instead of your own blood)

"Don't question me Francesca" he replied leaving no room for discussion. She then left the gym.
haha bitch.

Ok real mature Kat.