thirteen

After an hour of packing my stuff I went to go say goodbye to Alessia, I promised her that one day I would take her to New York. She has never left this city let alone the country.

I finally collected the courage to say goodbye to Lucca, earlier he was so sweet just like when we were younger, he was my rock for a while.

I open the door of his office and waltz in with a smile on my face, "Hey-

What the hell?

There he was with another bitch on his lamp as soon as he saw me he pushed her off. I cleared my throat and blinked away the tears, "I just wanted to say goodbye but your clearly busy"

I turned around and walked out the room my heels slapping the floor, I was lucky all my stuff were already in the car, except for my purse.

I was stupid, I made a fool out of myself I let my guard down for him. What did you think Katerina? That you mean something to him?

I went upstairs into the room there in the nightstand was my hermès bag, next to it was Lucca's gift I never go to give it to him. Might as well just burn it now.

"Katerina"

I turned around to see Lucca standing in the door way, "Excuse me my friends are waiting for me." I said calmly trying to get pass but he wouldn't move.

"Stop" he ordered me. I felt goosebumps run up and down my spin at his harsh tone.

"No, your in my way I have a flight to catch" I finally looked up to meet his grey eyes with the same harsh tone.

"Watch your tone with me." he roared.

"Or what? Your going to kill me?" I knew I was pushing his buttons, but i liked it.

"Stop it Katerina" he took a step towards me looking into my eyes,infiltrating my thoughts.

My heels made me a bit taller and I whispered in his ear, "If you think that you can make a fool out of me, you are clearly mistaken... now go back to that bitch of yours."

I then began walking away from him before he grabbed my hand and mad me face him again. His face was so close to me I can feel his uneven breath, his sharp jaw was clench, the hold on my arm was tight. He then did the unexpected and kissed me I tried pushing him away but soon I became a puddle and kissed him back. His tongue dance around, wait. Oh fuck no.

I pushed away realizing this asshole's tongue was in someone's else's mouth. "Don't do that" I stated.

"You kissed me back." he smirked. His stupid smirk on his stupid handsome face.

"No don't pretend to care one minute and then go off with another bitch" I barked my anger getting the best of me as I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away.

Does he think he can just kiss me I'll forgive him?

I turned around walking away, it was a mistake, I lost myself.

"That was nothing, your being dramatic" he said clearly following me as I went down the steps.

I turned around looking at him in disbelief, he clearly understood that he fucked up.

"Look I'm sorry."

"You can go shove that fake ass apology right up your ass, or why not her's." I got to the door outside where everyone was waiting for me.

"Don't walk away from me" he shouted clearly irritated.

"You know just a few hours ago I was completely happy and you fucked that up" I stated as everyone enjoyed the mother fucken show.

"I didn't do shit, I was about to push her off before you marched in like own the fucken place" he screamed pointing a finger at me.

"Oh so it's my fault now?" I screamed back, "You know what, go to hell Lucca!"

"Your a bitch you know that? A real annoying bitch who has always gotten on my nerves since you were 14, guess you didn't change that much" he chuckled.

"You didn't change either your still the irrational little boy who throws tantrums every time he doesn't get his way" I smiled back, before I turned around and look at everyone who was surprised. "Enjoyed the show?"

I got in the car but before I could close the door a tattooed arm stopped it, "Take care" Lucca said sincerely before he closed the door.