six

Lucca POV

"Why didn't you" Why did she leave me. I waited for her. I spend 3 months waiting for her to meet me at our spot. It was wear we meet in Miami,we spend a year together we would meet every night at our spot. I was spending a year in America to learn about our business. We met one night at the beach she was everything to me, she was delicate, an innocent flower. She would sneak out of her house when her mom would leave for work and her sister would be asleep. Then one night she didn't come and I waited.

"I was going to go meet you" she whispered.

I looked for her and I waited but it was like she vanished. Everything reported her dead but her body was never found. Her family's bodies were missing including Olivia her sister which I just saw.

"Tell me what happened" I was weak with her. I loved her.

"I don't see you in 5 years then out of the blue I see you've been alive working in one of the gyms I own! And with a different name Katerina Reyes a women, a killer with the face of my sweet Aurora. What happened to you?"

"I became a monster. I watched my father beat my mother to death the women that gave birth to me! I watched him kill her and then I killed him in cold blood." She sighed. "I didn't feel bad about it, I still don't, I enjoyed watching him suffer but it didn't make a difference she was still gone" tears ran down her beautiful face "I wasn't an innocent child anymore, I was taken to juvie there I met someone who told me they could help me get out and fake my own death" she looked down in shame.

"I couldn't leave my sister so I agreed I killed 3 girls for them" Mattia that's how he knows her, he used to be in charge before our father thought he wasn't worthy of leading "I didn't know who they were I just did it. I moved to Queens with my grandpa where we lived for a few years. I changed my name and my sister's last name my grandfather was old he was dying and after he died I had barely just turn 18. I had no money, I didn't even finish high school, I had to take care of my sister, I got a job at one of your gyms. I dealt with people you need dead, I killed them." she did my dirty work without me knowing it.

"Does my Riccardo know this?"

"No he doesn't, Nicole my friend does I met her at the gym she trained and helped me."she looked up to meet my eyes.

"Why didn't you look for me?" I was still curious of why she never came back to me.

"I see the way you look at me, Lucca." she stared into my eyes. "I was your innocent Aurora the girl who wouldn't dare hurt a soul. Now you look at me for the monster I've become."

I didn't know what to say.

"You loved me because of my innocence" she cried.

"No Aurora"

"I'm not Aurora. She died." her eyes were filled with hurt.

"I'm sorry." Every time I made a mistake she never judge me, she saw past my scars and I loved that about her. "I'm sorry about your mother, I knew how much you love her"

I sat down on the couch next to her, she was looking down, tears were still falling down her face. She leaned her head to my shoulder, she was staring out the window while I watched her.

"I'm sorry, I never came back" she whispered.

"You did" I leaned down and kissed her head. I saw the corner of her lips turn but she hid it quickly.

"Why didn't you ever tell me about the mafia?" I don't know.

"I don't know. I guess I didn't want you to be scare of me."

"Everyone is scared of you" she traced the tattoo on my hand with her fingers.

"Not everyone, your not"

"I leave tomorrow" she sighed. "Ricky owes me money tell him to pay me"

I couldn't help but laugh. I haven't laughed in a while.

I didn't want her to leave, I missed her. She was different but at the same she was the same.

"Are you happy?" I couldn't help not ask. I wanted the truth I knew life didn't go as she planned. She used to tell me her plans to go to college in England and become a doctor or a painter.

"Honestly, I don't know, I have my sister, Cole, and Ricky who annoys me but he's still my family. I have a home, I have a good job which I actually like but..."

"You still want more" I knew that feeling.

"Do you enjoy fighting?"

"I do and I'm good at it" she smiled.
That smiled, I love it, everything looked more beautiful on her.

"I know Ricky, as you call him, he always went on, and on about Kat. I never knew it was you if not I would have joined him on your couch"

"We should get back to the party, your guest are probably wondering where the birthday boy went" she got up and I felt cold without her.

"Yeah"

_________________________

Hope you enjoyed!
            -xoxo A.