eight

Katerina POV

What? Don't tell me you don't like wine" his face was emotionless but I knew he was furious. "Did I hurt Malibu barbie? I'm sorry my sincere apologizes"

"What are you drinking?" he looked at Alessia who was spitting the wine back into the cup.

"No" she lied.

"First you get drunk with my nonna now with my sister?" I looked up to meet his grey eyes.

"Well my friends ditched me and your sister is wonderful company. I don't see the problem Mr. Romano" I challenged.

He grabbed my hand and lead me away from the ball room.

"Where are we going?" I asked following him.

He lead me to a dark hallway with two massive doors, they led into his bedroom?

"What are we doing here Lucca?" I asked. He was so close to me I could feel his breath, his eyes pierced into my soul.

"I don't like to be embarrassed in front of my guest" he whispered into my ear.

"I'm sorry if I scared off that play thing of yours. Was she important to you?" I whispered back into his ear.

"Don't tell me your jealous of Kacey?" he smirked.

"Kacey. Nope barbie fits her" I looked into his eyes, I saw lust and desire.

"Jealousy looks good on you Katerina" Katerina. It sounded better when he said it and how it rolled off his tongue.

"Don't flatter yourself" I whispered into his ear before he smashed his lips onto mine. They were soft. His kiss was soft but then he became more aggressive like he wanted me. And I wanted him, I needed him.

I turned around and let him unlace my dress and then it fell to ground leaving me naked. He kissed my bare skin, I tilted my neck letting him kiss it.

He tuned me around and dropped me onto the bed his lips left my mouth but soon came in contact with my neck. He sucked on my neck leaving a trail of marks. A soft moan left my lips as he sucked on my nipple he trailed his kisses all the way down. He inserted his fingers in me and he knew just how I loved it, I arched my back reaching my climax. Moans bounced off the walls not just mine.

I began undressing him kissing his neck tracing the tattoos with my fingers and tongue. He has the body of a greek god, from his to tone abs to his   define jaw. I kissed him but something sharp was poking my stomach. I unzip his pants as he grabbed me and carried me putting down on the bed.

"Are you sure?" his voice was husky as he looked at me.

I nodded i'm response not wanting to say it.

"Tell me what you want"

"Fine. I want you, inside of me" I whispered in his ear.

__________________________

Lucca POV

Last night was one of the best nights of my life.I had a beautiful woman's laying on my bed which the only thing covering her backed body was a thin sheet. My room was wrecked from last night's activities, the bed was the only thing left standing. She's gotten better then when we had sex 5 years ago, and I didn't like it one bit.

After our talk last night I understood everything she did, she watched the person she loved most die at the hands of her father. When she told me what she had done there was not a drop of remorse in her voice. Katerina, not Aurora. I will accept that the girl I loved died but from her death rosed the women next to me.

My grandparents seemed to like her mostly Nonna. My mother in the other hand was up to her usual tricks, and Francesca I can't expect anything more.

Last night when I saw Katerina threatening Kacey I was mad but proud at the same time. I didn't like her disrespect me in my home she would have to learn.

Her makeup was a mess and her hair was all knotted and yet she looked beautiful. Her skin was flawless everything about her was perfect from her curvy body to her golden brown eyes. I noticed battles scares all around her body just like mine, there was one that caught my eye on the back of her thigh it was a scar that went all the way to her knee.

It hurt me to see how much she has suffer and how I wasn't there to protect her. I never want her to feel pain again, I want to protect her and I will.