twelve

Pinacoteca di Brera  (Location)

Lucca POV

"I know you always wanted to see some of Andrea Mantegna paintings" we stood inside staring at a painting.

"You remember" Of course I did, I remember everything she ever told me, I remember every detail about the time we spent together.

She smiled looking at the painting, back in Miami she would always tell me about how Andrea Mantegna's art work, and how she was her inspiration.

"You use to love to paint" I told her. "I still have the painting you made for me"

"Really?!" She turn to face me with surprise and gratitude lingering on her face. It was a portrait of us laying on the beach, it was her pride possession and she gave it to me as a gift for my 18 birthday.

I grabbed her hand and led her to a hallway filled with famous painting and there was my painting with a gold frame around it. On the bottom she had wrote me a note, something we use to tell each other, I will love you forever, Lucca.

Her painting, our painting was hanged next to masterpieces, I saw a tear fall from her brown eyes, I  quickly wiped it away, I hate watching her cry, she hugged me, I hugged her back. "Thank you" she whispered.

"Anything for you, love"

__

We walked through the museum, I had my men wait outside wanting her to have a good time, she made me stop by every work to take in the creativity, her words.

"Do you still paint?" I asked while she admired one of the paintings.

"I haven't in a while" she admits. "I collect artwork from locale artist and I keep them in my apartment back in New York"

Local Artist, a true New Yorker now.

"We should get going, I don't want to miss my flight."

"Your not leaving" I stated clearly still admiring the details of the clouds on the image.

Katerina searched my face looking for something. "No. Me, Riccardo, Nicole, and Olivia are going back home."

I didn't want her to leave, I wanted her here, with me. Where I can control and watch her make sure she is always safe.

"My brother is staying here and so are you. There is a threat and we have to be cautious."

"I have a life back in New York that I have created" she was getting irritated with me. "I will go back, and you will allow me to go back, Lucca."

I looked down to see her face, she was pleading with me, I stared at her for a second or two, I never could say no to her, and she saw this, and a small smirked formed on her face. "I want to help you." she offered.

"In what exactly?"

"I could help you find out who's as against the attack this morning" she answered.

I had my men working on figuring out who it was, it was only a matter of time until I have their head deliver to me on a silver platter.

"Don't worry about it love, I will deal with it." I kissed the top of her head rapping my arms around her waist.

__

"Good you're back" Olivia gave her Katerina a hug, ones she let go she of she gave me a quick look then turned away.

Olivia and Katerina are different in many ways, from their looks to their personalities. Katerina is realistic she knows the world is not a kind place, people are not kind. While Olivia was a lot like Riccardo they both create their own world in there heads where everything is fine and their happy, and maybe they are.

"Brother" I turned around to find Mattia, our eldest brother. I leaned in to see what thins was about. "We found him." he whispered to me.

"Good." I replied.

Katerina looked at me and gave me a small nod, she then hooked her arm to her sister and began walking away.

"Well lets get it on with it" I lead the way towards the basement where all the fun is held at.

Here they we torture or if there lucky we kept in one of the sells to die. Elijah and some of my men were here to watch the show.

"Carlitos" The man we had tied down from a poll was Carlos he used to work for me until he stole money that didn't belong to him. "Did you think I wouldn't find out?!"

"Mío don ti prego, abbi pieta" he cried. (My don please have mercy)
Mercy is for the weak in this business.

"Silezio" I raised my hand silencing his cries for mercy. I walked to a table that had a collection of decorative weapons, "Questa spada appartiene a un grande sultano" I grabbed the sword that was filled with jewels it's great way to die, a quick death.
(This sword belongs to a great sultan)

Carlos was silent acknowledging his feat he closed his eyes and prayed, I swing the sword and cut off his head in a clean cut, blood splashed all over the place and his head rolled off.

I turned around and faced my men showing them my blade, "If any of you, dare to go against me you will suffer a death worst than this imbecile, understand?"

Droplets of sweat escaped from one them, as he nodded his head, I placed my hands on his shoulders the blade piercing his shoulder, "Where do your loyalties stand?"

Loyalty was everything to me,we live by a code, we have morals that's how my family has survived in this business. We don't kill innocents, we don't hurt children, we handle business if someone goes against my family our mafia we kill them.

"T-to this mafia" he stuttered clearly scared. "To you my Don"

"Well then you have nothing be nervous about"

I let the sword fall to the floor and lit a cigarette blowing out a puff of smoke, "Clean this up" I ordered.

__

After changing into a new tux, I went into my office and got some worked done.

Knock, knock

"Come in" I felt the presence of Penelope.

"My don" I felt her soft hands wrap around my neck, she starts straddling and kissing me.

"I've missed you" she whispered sucking on my ear.

Penelope my favorite slut.

I heard the doors burst open. Son of a bitch.

"Hey- Katerina walks in her bright smile falling.

________________________

Sorry I forgot to post the new chapter, been having a rough couple of weeks but I hope you enjoy!
- xoxo A.