nine

I open my eyes and noticed I was laying on something hard. I looked up to find the clearest eyes staring at me with amusement. Oh fuck. I'm fucked.

"You know it's rude to stare" I stood up covering my body with the sheet. "Fuck. My head is pounding"

I looked at him and the memories from last night came flooding back. Oh sweet mother of god. What did I do? Nope what did I not do? Is the real question.

I saw him laughing from the expression on my face. Asshole. His hair was messy as he sat on the bed resting his head on the bed frame. Lucca's chest stood out to me wear his ink mostly laid. Goodness stop staring, Katerina.

"What time is it?"I said with a groggy voice.

"It's 11:38"

"Fuck" I said letting go of the sheet. He already saw everything fuck it.

"Your leaving?" he asked hurt lingering in his voice.

"Yes it's Sunday, on Sundays we brunch it's tradition " I said looking for my clothes.

"You weren't wearing a bra and your underwear got shredded" he shrugged, with a smirk on his face as the memory flooded back.

I left his room ready for my walk of shame, I saw Alessia who was grinning like the cheshire cat, thank god it was only her. Most of the guest who were taking residents at the estate have left this morning. I walked to my room, the guards didn't dare saying a word with the look on my face.

I don't know how to feel, right now I'm in a good place than I've been in the last five years. I don't need change, but that doesn't mean I don't want it. I've heard the rumors, last night, back in New York, and Malibu barbie prove correct. The guy goes through girls like a tissue box and I slept with him, over and over again. This is Lucca, the don not Lucca the guy I loved when I was 15.

"Hey there you are what happened to you last night" Cole came in my room with a smirk lingering on her face.

"Nothing I just went to be early" I answered grabbing my stuff for my shower.

"Really whose bed because it wasn't this one"

Damn it.

"Where is Liv?" I asked changing the subject.

"Don't change the subject and she is getting brunch ready.Now how was it"she asked trying not to giggle like a little girl.

"How was what?"

"Don't play dumb with me bitch, the sex how was it? More importantly how big was it" she raised her eyebrow.

"Really? Nicole I'm not telling you shit, I need to take a shower"

"Fine we'll discuss it over brunch" she said closing the door on her way out.

For brunch I put on a graphic t-shirt with a black skirt and my jimmy's choo's. I pulled my hair back into a bun with some cartier earrings and  no makeup, I'm already late.

"Sorry I'm late" I went outside to see Cole, Ric, Liv, Elijah and Lucca. Guess we have some special guest. Great.

"This looks great" I smiled and took a seat next to Liv. "Where is Alessia? I thought she was joining us?"

"She went out with mother, so did you guys enjoyed las night" asked Ric eating his fruit as his armed wrapped my sister's shoulders.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Lucca's lip slightly turn. Asshole.

"Yes I loved your Nonna" I said taking a sip of my champagne.

"We know, we all saw you getting drunk together" added Liv.

"Well how was your night Liv I didn't see you all night, you either Ricky" I smirked while Liv's cheeks turn bright red.

"When are you guys returning to New York" asked Lucca.

"Tonight." I answered plainly.

"Are you returning as well Riccardo?"

"Yes brother, that reminds me on Friday you have a fight" turned Ric to look at me, "Alex Cole, and when you fight him kill him"

"That will depend on him, I don't do your dirty work anymore Ricky " I said irritated at his sudden demand.

"Okay relax Kat, pass the biscuits"

"So why do you guys brunch on Sunday's" I hear Lucca ask me.

"Honestly, I don't know we eat and gossip on Sunday's and usually we're hung over so, brunch"

Conversations happened all over the table while Lucca kept his eyes on me. I'll miss him, I got to see him after 5 years and now I'm going back to the reality I've created.

During brunch we talked, he told me about there winery and some of their legal business. I told him about how one day I want to have my own wine, he told me he wants to be the first to try it. I told him no that he would be the second to try it, I will be the first.

"I hate peanut butter and jelly" I shook my head.

"She does, I don't know how we're related" Liv added.

"I prefer Nutella and peanut butter"

"Your weird women"Cole stated with a laugh.

"It is good common Ric don't you agree?" Ric shook his head. "Ok what about you Elijah? Lucca?" They all looked at me in disgust. "Well you all have poor taste, that is the best combination"

"I like them by it's self but that is some other shit, weird shit" answered Elijah.

I went back to eating my fruit while every went back into conversation.

"Let me take you out to dinner tonight" Lucca proposed. "We can go to Rose, there is one here in Milan"

"You remember" I couldn't help but smile at the memories. "My flight is at 9"

"I'll knock at your door at 7"

"Ok" I agreed.

_________________________

I know this is a short chapter but. hope you enjoyed!
                  -xoxo A.