Zoe is Mortified

"A BODY HAD BEEN REPORTED BY: EVAN HANSEN. LOCATION IS MEDBAY."
By the time everyone ran to Medbay, Alana was still comforting Evan after the traumatic event. Evan was still scared, but felt even worse for Zoe. As if on cue, Zoe walked into the room.
"No," she looked terrified, "no, no, NO NO NO!" She dropped to her knees and started to cry, her wails almost as terrifying as the horror of Connor's body. Cynthia came up to her and patted her on her back with tears falling from her eyes as well.
"We need to find who's doing this."
~A FEW TEARS LATER~
"Alright, alibis. Now." Zoe banged her fist on the table, making everyone startled. Looking back, they knew her as the girl who always seemed to be at least a happy most of the time, a huge Dodie stan, one of the most loyal people you'd ever meet. And now, she was much more pushy, upset, and turning on almost everyone on the ship. It was understandable (cause her brother just died- ~M.K) though, as the person she was the most loyal to now was dead on the floor, killed by a person she could've trusted.
"I can clear Evan." Alana said, still sympathetic toward Evan. "He told me what happened at the scene of the crime." Evan became more uncomfortable knowing he was the person who killed Connor, whilst Zoe stayed suspicious.
"Jared." Zoe turned to said person. "What about you."
"I dunno anything." He shrugged. "I was just doing my wires at Navigations."
"THERE'S AN AIR VENT THERE!" Cynthia banged her hand on the table and stood up.
"How would you know that?" Evan asked, until he realized what he said. What am I doing? I want to get thrown off. I have to, he thought.
"I saw it there when I went to do my download."
Cynthia replied, rather calmly.
"So, mom, you're suggesting Jared could've vented from Admin to Navigations?"
"Yes."
"I swear! It wasn't me!" Jared exclaimed.
"That's something an Imposter would say!" Alana shouted.
In a rage from the events, Alana pulled out her Sheriff gun. Gasps were heard.
"Alana! You don't have to do this." Evan grabbed his friend's arm, but she shrugged it away from him.
"NO! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU NOT CARING ABOUT THESE TERRIBLE EVENTS!" Alana was shaking.
"Alana, you're going to make a huge mistake." Jared kept his hands in the air.
"No! I'm not gonna!"
Click, boom!
(416 words)