Was Jared the Imposter?

A gunshot sounded through the walls. Two abnormally loud thumps were heard. Alana and Jared were now dead.
"NO!" Zoe screeched. "ALANA!"
Cynthia checked the IWELD for confirmation:
Evan: ❤️
Zoe: ❤️
Connor: 💔
Alana: 💔
Cynthia: ❤️
Mark: 💔
Heidi: 💔
Larry: 💔
Jared: 💔
Evan now joined Zoe on the ground, both weeping. Zoe spotted the bloody bullet on the ground. Picking it up, she checked the inside.
"What does it say?" Evan asked.
"'Jared was the Jester.'" She read aloud. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! ALL THAT SUSPICIOUSNESS JUST FOR HIM TO BE A JESTER?!"
She was now sobbing angry tears. Evan was now even more conflicted.
"MOM." Zoe wiped her tears and pointed a shaky finger at her mother. "ARE YOU THE IMPOSTER?!"
"What?! No, I'm not!" Cynthia was shocked at her daughter's sudden turn. "Why would I kill my husband and my son?!"
"THERE ARE TWO IMPOSTERS!" She held up two fingers to Cynthia's face. "HOW DO WE KNOW YOU AREN'T THE LAST ONE?!"
"BECAUSE I'M A NORMAL CREWMATE!" She roared, but Zoe never stepped down.
"STOP!" Evan pulled the two apart. "STOP FIGHTING." Taking a shaky breath, he attempted to keep his voice from not shaking.
"I'm it. I'm the other Imposter." The two were shocked. They knew Evan wasn't the type to kill someone, nonetheless six people he trusted. But it all snapped into place. The reason he was so confident in clearing Mark, the reason he didn't have much of an alibi for the rest of the kills once Mark died, the reason he was at Connor's murder so quickly, it all led to the conclusion that Evan was the other Imposter.
"Just take me to the airlock."
"Evan, why did you-" Cynthia started, but got cut off by Evan.
"Mark told me he wanted to do something with me, keep our father-son relationship healthy. He manipulated me into doing this."
"That doesn't mean you aren't guilty anyway."
Zoe glared at him, still petty about her friend and her brother's death.
"I know. But I don't know what you two are waiting for." He lent an arm, signaling Zoe to grab it and take him to the airlock.
Hesitating, she grabbed it and walked over to the airlock with him. Unlocking it and locking Evan in, she did a little wave. Though she knew he caused her brother's death and watched her best friend accuse the wrong person and get herself killed, she couldn't help but feel extremely uncomfortable knowing that he was guilty of all the terrible things happening in the ship.
"Uhm, tell Alana and Connor I said hi."
"Will do."
Evan sheepishly smiled back and waved. With the press of a button, Evan was launched into space. As Evan drifted away, he felt some tightness in his lungs. Next thing he knew, he saw Connor, Jared, Alana, and his mother drifting above him.
(476 words)