Going For A Swim...I Guess

Jace and Amy came walking into the kitchen, with Jace looking rather winded. "I don't think a party has been shut down so fast in the history of parties bro." He said and grabbed another beer. I simply looked over at him and shrugged, "I'm not the one who started it." I said in an annoyed tone. "No but you were quick to end it. I don't think I've ever seen you so angry." Amy responded as she crossed her arms.

I looked over at her chuckled, "Those morons went to far. Hopefully they learned not to fuck with me now." I said and stood up from the barstool. "Well, why don't we all go for a swim?" Jace said with a smirk on his face. I looked at him like he was crazy and ran my fingers through my hair, "Dude is that really the best idea?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest. "I think it will be fun." Lilly chimed in. I looked at her with a shocked expression and sighed. "Well...Amy what do you think?" Lilly asked and looked at her.

"Sorry Caleb...I'm with them." She said with a smile. I threw my hands up in defeat and said, "Why am I always outnumbered?" Lilly laughed and walked off with Amy to go change. I shot daggers at Jace and headed to the guest room where I kept some of my clothes. "I don't know what you two are trying to pull but it won't work." I said as I got changed into my swim trunks. Jace poked his head out from the connected bathroom and smirked, "I don't know what your talking about." He teased and ducked back into the bathroom right as I was throwing a pillow at him.

Jace and I made it to the pool first, and of course he jumped right in. Shaking my head I walked over to the hot tub and slipped in. "Lame ass!" Jace yelled and splashed water at me from the pool. Looking back at him I pointed to the cut on my brow and said, "Yeah, I totally want my face to sting like a bitch." He splashed at me again before swimming off.

Shaking my head I couldn't help but let out a low chuckle at his antics, once again wondering how Amy puts up with his childish behavior. But, then again she can be just as bad as him sometimes so I suppose it makes sense. Letting out a breath I relaxed into the warm water, my head tilting back to rest on the ledge as the jets relaxed my body further. Hearing another splash after I few moments I looked back to see Amy jumping on Jace in the pool, her light laugh filling the air around the back yard as Jace picked her up and spun her around.

"I can't get over how cute they are." A voice sounded from in front of me, her sweet, gentle voice. Turning my head I could feel my heart rate pick up the moment my eyes landed on her. Every soft, enticing curve on full display in her dark purple bikini. "They weren't always like this...Jace used to be a blubbering mess around her." I said quietly as she sat down a little ways away from my right side, my eyes following her every move as if I was under some sort of trance. "Seems like he's fully over that now..." she stated in an amused tone, an adorable little smirk playing on her lips. "Until she wears one of his favorite dresses....or nothing at all." I chuckled out and shook my head.

"That's fair." Lily said softly, her shoulders shrugging slightly as she relaxed into the water. "So...aside from football and different languages...what else have you been up to?" She questioned as she tilted her head at me. Raising a brow and draping my arms across the ledge of the hot tub I gave her a challenging smirk, "What specifically would you like to know?" I quipped, trying not to feel weird about the fact that after all these years, we could still talk so easily. 

*Please feel free to leave comments and let me know what you think! It's been a while since I updated but hopefully I'll be more on top of it!