(Genshin impact) Cyno X Reader

((so this will be remade when Cyno comes out in the game, for now I'm using what we now about him based off the manga))

Your body felt lighter than it did when you fell asleep, after all with four other people resting on your bed you were bound to feel heavier than usual. Despite than there was a bit of weight on your stomach, you opened your eyes to look down,

It was an arm, not unusual though the sleeve wasn't one you recognized. Looking to your side you saw some white hair and a black cloak, the only one who you knew who wore than was Cyno. Sitting up and shaking him lightly you asked "Cyno...? Why are you here, where did the others go."

"They were being a nuisance in the town so I told them to go back to Liyue." Cyno mumbled tiredly as he cuddled closer to your body.

"Haha... that sounds like them. May I ask why are you in my bed? At that why are you cuddling my body." You weren't protesting at the fact your best friend was cuddling you but it didn't help you were sick, after all if he got sick that would be very bad.

"They told me to watch over you if they have to leave. I fell asleep while watching you, for why I'm cuddling you? Simple your body is warm." Cyno's mumbling continued but got slightly more incoherent as he spoke, you just giggled and patted his back.

"I see. You're not usually like this, you're usually working it's refreshing to see you this way. Now could you get off me." Shifting your body slightly so you could get a better view of Cyno's peaceful state you couldn't help but blush.

Cyno nodded as he let go of you and moved slightly, he looked at you and smiled.

"I should probably do some work." Your shot up from your bed and starting walking towards the door, right as you grabbed the doorknob your vision started to blur heavily as your hand started shaking.

You could barely hold yourself up, soon to pass out you realized that but you couldn't move at all, you couldn't even talk.

'What's happening.... to me?' You pondered as you completely lost consciousness, that only thing you heard before that was your name being yelled and a pair of arms wrapping around your body.

{Flashback time mother fuckers}

Your body laid on the desert ground breathing in and out slowly, your hand laid on your chest as you felt blood soak up into your shirt. You had been fighting someone with a vision just moments before their weapon? A bow. You didn't expect it to happen, yet now here you are dying in the middle of nowhere your consciousness fading in and out.

You stood no chance against a vision user as you didn't have a vision yourself, how unfair the world was but you couldn't complain. Just like that you felt your wounds dissipate and something in your hand. You then faded out into the world of unconsciousness.

after a few hours you had awoken in an unknown place, it was a house of some sort. Looking into your hand once again you saw a vision, it was a dendro vision.

Moments later your heard someone walking towards the door, a boy wearing a black cloak, he had shining red eyes and pretty white hair.

He kneeled next to you "You were in a very strange condition when I found you, I can tell you just got your vision due to how you were." His words were blunt yet also calming.

"Eh? Um... yeah your correct! I did just gain my vision. Well, my name is Y/N it's nice to meet you..."

"Cyno, nice to meet you aswell"

{Flashback end cause I'm uncreative}

"My head hurts so bad." You mumbled to yourself as you awoken, covering your eyes with your hands you sobbed.

"Are you in that much pain? I can get you something." Cyno offered as he placed his hand on your head, trying to figure out wether you still had a fever or not.

"No... it's not that I just remembered how I met you. I'm so happy, I don't know why I'm happy but I am. Meeting you was the best thing that happened to me." You continued to sob, your face turning red as you practically confessed your love to him.

"Your happy you met me? I'm glad to know that. You can stop crying now, it's okay." Cyno lifted your body from its laying form and took you into a tight embrace.

You, of course returned that embrace. "Thank you..."

"Of course"