(Stray) Clementine X reader part 2

It had been a few weeks since Clementine had kissed you. You had told her you needed some time to process what happened. You were only suppose to be gone for a few days but a few days turned into 2 weeks as you ended up in Antvillage. You met Zalbaltazar when you got there, you two talked about Clementine and the other two you haven't met.

"So... you're telling me robots do feel love? Like fully?" You question Zalbaltazar sitting in front of him as he meditated.

"Yes... it is likely robots might feel more than humans as well. Humankind when they were around displayed all sorts of emotions so naturally we took on there behaviors, but as we are able to learn more we advanced these displays of emotions."

"What a strange way of putting it. I feel bad though, I've left clementine alone for easily what's been a week at the very least. Who knows what types of things she may be feeling. I should probably go back to Midtown right?"

"You should, the next time you are free though perhaps comeback to Antvillage, we don't see many visitors especially organic ones."

With that said you took that as your sign to leave and go back to Clementine. Getting up there was somewhat easy as you made a ladder like thing to be able to each the hole that leads you there.

Upon reaching the apartments at midtown again you knocked on the door of Clementines apartment.

You stood there for a minute until the door opened. "Y/N you're safe. I'm so glad you're back." Clementine pulled you into a tight hug, her face lighting up with a heart.

The two of you fell back into the apartment as the door closed behind you. Clementine on the floor laying down with you on top of her being held in a tight embrace. It felt warm and cozy.

"I'm glad I'm back aswell Clem.. this place feels like home more than anywhere. I've had some time to think about everything. When you kissed me... I felt really embarrassed but my heart was beating really hard.  I felt really happy deep inside." You said to her with your head resting on her chest.

"So does that mean you also love me Y/N?" Clementine questioned.

"I think so, When I left it felt so lonely, Without you around I just wasn't as nice. I'd find myself constantly thinking about things we did together like me watching you do stuff on that computer you use, sleeping next to you, sharing meals together. It just made me feel really good. I  think I might have romantic feelings towards you" You hugged clementine tighter as you spoke, you could feel your body getting warm and yourself getting embarrassed.

"I see.. Y/N will you stay here with me? If we get to the outside will you come with me?" Clementine sat up and she held you in her arms, for some reason her hands were slightly shaking. It's like as if she was as actual person who was scared for the answer.

"Of course... not like I could leave even if I wanted to Clem. You know that." You giggled. Suddenly though, you started coughing quite hard.

Pushing yourself off Clementine to give yourself some air, you caught yourself gasping trying to breathe. Before you knew it you had passed out.

3 days had passed since you'd been out. Clementine unknowingly to you had been by your side the entire time, not once did she leave unless it was to get water to make sure you stayed hydrated.

"Mm..." you let out a small noise as you slowly regained consciousness, everything was blurry and your head was spinning. You had no clue how long it has been since you passed out.

"Clementine...?" You mumbled as you turned towards her and grabbed onto her pant leg.

"I'm here Y/N are you okay?" Clementine quickly took hold of your hand as she sat on her knees next to you.