(bandori) Kaoru seta x reader

B/N= Band name
B/F=Best friend name
F2/N= Friend 2 name
F3/n=Friend 3 name

You were a new and famous band known for using different instruments than most. You played the Harp and were also the main vocalist, B/F played the flute, F2/N played the xylophone, F3/n played the piano.

You had recently transferred from Tsukinomori Girls' Academy to Haneoka Girls' High School for one reason or another, you weren't entirely sure why you decided to transfer but you did.

Your first day at Haneoka was interesting to say the least, the first thing you saw was a purple haired girl being surrounded by others swooning over her, it made you quite curious about why this was happening.

You still had 15 minutes before class so you decided to chill outside since the weather was nice, still pondering why that girl was popular you didn't get a good look at her or hear what she was saying. While you were lost in thought you realized time went by quickly, you also realized that you had no clue where your classroom was, as you entered the school you looked around.

You ended up bumping into Kaoru who ended up being late for class aswell, "Ah, I'm sorry about that." Your voice was unusually quiet when you said that, "Apologies accepted my little kitten, are you lost perhaps? You look new here." Kaoru's smiled as she helped you stand back up, "Yes actually I am new to here, do you know where class 3-C is by any chance?" You asked in a soft tone which was the same tone of voice when you sang, Kaoru took notice of that voice "Yes I do as it's my class Little kitten. I will guide you there.". "Um miss, what's your name? You didn't tell me." You looked at Kaoru as you walked beside her, "Ah my name is Kaoru, I'm honestly surprised you've never heard of me little kitten.".

"Well its my first day here of course I wouldn't know who you are, anyway, does this school have a music room with a harp by any chance?" You wanted to practice after class since you weren't meeting with your band mates today.

"A Harp? Of course not but maybe at Circle they do, you should go there sometime." Kaoru smiled as she walked into the class room holding the door for Y/N "we're here.".

You sighed and thanked Kaoru as you sat down at your seat, you looked out the window as you wondered what B/F F2/n & F3/N were doing, "why did my parents make me transfer here anyway." You mumbled to yourself which somehow Kaoru heard, she walked up to you and patted your head "Don't worry little kitten, this is a magnificent school, I'm sure you'll love it here after awhile.", you just glared at her as you were obviously upset that you weren't with your friends. The teacher looked at you and spoke up "Y/N do you need to go to the counselor's office? You seem upset." You just nodded and stood up, as you walked out the classroom you noticed all the eyes on you which made you a bit nervous.

(INSERT TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY JAKE FROM STATE FARM)

School was over and most of it was you being a big baby all day since you didn't get to see your friends, Kaoru decided to walk you home since you were still upset or at least that's what you thought but you were wrong, the next thing you knew you were standing infront of Circle "Sorry I lied Y/N but I thought it'd make you happy being here. Your frown just worsened and then you started crying you weren't sad not at all, you were really happy. Kaoru smiled "Now Hello happy world is going to perform a concert for you!" Kaoru practically shouted at you as the other HHW world members walked up from behind you and smiled.

(ANOTHER TIME SKIP AS ROMEO INTENSIFIES)

After the little concert you were really happy "Thank you everyone! Especially you Kaoru that was amazing... I'll make sure to pay you back with a concert with my band aswell." You smiled brightly as you grabbed onto Kaoru's hands

"I look forward to see your performance it'll be fleeting I'm sure." As she held onto Y/N cold hands, Kaoru warm hands against you cold was was oddly calming.

Your eyes were shimmering brightly "MHM! It will be fleeting... whatever that means! It'll be unlike anything you've ever seen! When the day comes...!" You retracted your hands and waved goodbye since it was quite late already you ended up taking the train home. It was an eventful day you know you'll miss your old school but hey you might've already made a new friend today which is all that matters.