(Coroika) Emperor x reader

T1/n=teammate 1 name ect
T/n =team name
W/n =weapon name
Ect ect

This was it, the turf war championship you and your team made it all the way to the finals. You wondered who you'd be facing since you just moved here recently so you didn't really know anyone besides your team.

"Let's seeee who'll we be facing... Team Emperor? I wonder who those people are, they have a cool team name!" You smiled as you held your weapon in your hand while reading the bulletin board.

"T-Team Emperor... ahaha... why am I not surprised." T1/N said in a somewhat afraid voice meanwhile T2/N just said 'we are absolutely screwed' under their breath.

"Are they famous or something? Y'all seem worried! I'm sure you'll do fine as long as we work hard." You hugged your three teammates tight as some encouragement.

"Y-Y-Yeah! We can do it! I-If we try...!" T1/n shouted happily well more nervously than anything, "judging by your stuttering I don't think you believe that." T3/n was quite straightforward so it was no wonder he said that.

(You guessed it! A timeskip because I don't know how to transition.)

Today was the day that your fought team Emperor, you were excited as ever I mean it's not everyday you get to see a cool team!

"Alright to the lobby we go T/N!!! We will definitely win!" Your words to your team we're like the sun, shining and bright.

"You're quite the cocky squid aren't you? Either way I'm going to wipe that smile off your face." It was the one and only Emperor, he walked up to you and for some reason patted your back.

"I'm not being cocky I'm just trying to encourage my team... and by the looks of it you should do that to." You crossed your arms and looked away.

"Sassy aren't we? Either way im going to win so let's get this over with. I'd like to get to know you after this match though."

"And you called me cocky... how hypocritical. Let's go to whatever map it is now." Rolling your eyes you grabbed your teammates and dragged them away to the map area.

"You don't have to drag us! We can walk on our own." T1/n laughed lightly as those words came out her mouth, despite trying to act like an adult they still have such a childish  personality.

"Alright so what's the map...?" You said which was followed by complete silence.

"So uh y/n hate to break it to you... but it's your least favorite map! Uh... we will still win right?" You whole team seemed a bit down now just by seeing you defeated before the game.

{MATCH START}

Your team quickly started inking the map and soon enough you made it to the middle. You and your team stood in front of team Emperor, "alright team you know what to do!"  After about 30 seconds you managed to get each team somewhat split up.

It was just you and Emperor, you held your weapon tightly, for some reason you were scared more than you've ever been before.

"You were able to split up our team that is amazing for such a lowly team. It's not like you'll win anyway so what you've done is pointless." Emperor pointed his weapon at you and shot you which almost splatted you but in reality you just fell and got covered in ink, yay for good gear abilities!

"Shut up! I'll win... I refuse to lose to someone like you!" You got up and wiped some of the ink off yourself, you pointed your weapon at Emperor and shot at him but of course he was able to dodge it, what did you expect honestly?

This kept up for about a minute, you were panting heavily since you've never moved so quickly just to try and hit someone. Soon enough you were able to get close enough to him but a bit to close to where you toppled over him.