(okegom) Maekami x idol/famous Reader

Notes:
You're Character the guitarist/secondary vocals is a Demon.

Best friend/main vocals is a demon.

The bassist & Keyboard are Two twin Kitsunes.

The drums is part Panda part demon.

B/N= Band Name
W/N= World Name
B/F=Best friend name

A new album known by the famous (B/N) from W/N came out recently! Your band was famous across worlds devils and gods alike would ask for you to perform in their world, even in worlds with old school technology knew who you were it was a dream come true for B/N.

You were the guitarist & often sang since people liked it, your B/F were the main vocals, and three of your other friends played the other common instruments such and keyboard, drums, bass and even sometimes used a DJ like set up if you were gonna do something different.

You also happened to be on TV the show was about exploring the various worlds as you toured with your band, it was stressful as hell and you barley had any free time, well for once you did have free time and were stuck in the pitch black world.

You decide that it would be a good idea to go to a local bar in this world, you heard some things about it, apparently the person who works there was super nice which you considered a bit strange for a Demon.

You had gotten dressed in a somewhat casual yet formal pastel colored outfit since your band was known for the soft bright colors of their costumes.

You entered the mostly empty bar and looked around to spot the person who you assumed
was Maekami, you instantly took a liking to him, you sat down and smiled "Hello, I assume you are Maekami?" You smiled as you looked at him.

"Yes I am, B/F has told me a lot about you Y/n" Maekami smiled behind his mask as he looked at Y/N. "Eh!? You know B/F? She told you about me...!? Is it because we're a band or something?" Your voice was excited yet curious.

"Of course I know who you are, not because you're in a band but I'm close friends with B/F. Do you want a drink that's what you came here for right?" Maekami turned around and grabbed a glass as he looked at Y/N.

"Ah! Yes I did, just get me whatever, something with a very high alcohol contents though, I don't want to remember today ya know?" You smiled half-heartedly as you looked down at the floor.

"Something wrong? You can vent if you need." Maekami poured a drink and handed it over to Y/N. "Well it's just being an idol and having a tv show... it's a lot of work I never have free time it's either spent practicing or recording, I don't hate it I just... I don't know? It's hard I guess." You looked up at Maekami as tears formed in your eyes, you don't know why you ended up crying in front of him I mean you never even cried in front of B/F.

Maekami looked at you with concern although you couldn't see it, he walked over to you and sat next to you, he rubbed your back as he hugged you "It's okay, i know it sucks but it'll better eventually." Maekami said in a soft tone.

After a few minutes of hugging you pulled yourself away and looked at Maekami "Thank you... I assume you're near closing time since it's really late, mmm... I don't want to go back." You sighed as you wiped your eyes with your sleeves. Maekami nodded "If you really don't want to go back you can stay with me for the night, I don't live to far and I can contact B/F that you'll be with me." Maekami offered as he stood up and patted your back.