(Cytus 2) Xenon x reader

You were 'rivals' with Xenon more or less it's hard to explain, you both used to practice guitar and stuff for fun  but at that  point it was just a rivalry to see who was better! You gave up with guitar and started a singing career and turns out that was better for you.

You were backstage getting ready for a concert, you were mainly putting on makeup to coverup the dark circles under your eyes, "Mm... when was the last time I even slept? I look like a mess, why does this always happen when there's a concert... what a pain in the ass" you sighed and turned around.

You had totally forgot Xenon was attending this concert so when you saw him walk through the door you were caught off guard. "Shit..." was all you mumbled to yourself once you saw him.

Xenon walked up to you and looked at you for a moment before speaking "You look tired Y/N did you not rest before the concert?" He then sat down on a nearby couch awaiting your response, "We've been friend since I was 5 you know fully well I get like this before big events dumbass" you sat down next to Xenon and crossed your arms. "No need for name calling Y/N".

"Sorry Xenon. It seems I'm up in a few minutes but let's keep talking, okay?" You smiled softly while looking at the floor, you rested your hands on your lap well sorta, you were grabbing onto your skirt since you were getting more nervous. "Hey, calm down y/n you'll do fine out there." Xenon patted your back and rubbed it softly. "Thanks Xenon... but you know it's just not gonna happen I can't go out there like this... I can't go out there at all." You immediately got up and went for the exit door but of course Xenon had to stop you.

"Why are you stopping me Xenon!? Let go of me!" You yelled, you were frantic and really just wanted to go home. "You can't just leave are you stupid?" Xenon accidentally shoved you hard to the point where you fell.

"Just.... let me go home I don't want to do this! I was never made for this kind of stuff anyway! I'm just some loser with a voice." You got up and dusted yourself off, you shoved Xenon away from the door and ran for it "goddamnit it why did it have to be raining this badly!" You made your way to
Your house but since you didn't want to be caught you mostly used alleyways to get there.

You could hear footsteps behind you which made you run faster not out of fear but just because it might be your agents looking for you and you were not in the mood for lecturing.

"Y/N!! Stop will you!?" Turns out Xenon was chasing after you because duh.  You stopped and looked back at Xenon "why are you following me... I'm not going back".

"I didn't expect you to go back, I came to say I'm going with you since obviously you're too much of a mess to take care of yourself." xenon looked somewhat more serious than usual as he said those words.

"I.... didn't expect that from you of all people I mean ConneR id expect that from but really not you. My house is over here let's go...!" You grabbed Xenons hand leading him to your house. Once you got there rush of cold air hit your body making you shiver since you were already soaking.

"Y/N take a bath or shower so you don't get a cold, I'll make us something to eat while you do that, okay?" Xenon closed the door and smiled at you.  "Yeah... I'll do that." You walked to your room and grabbed a change of clothes, you quickly turned on the tv to see whatever the news were today and no surprise you were on there for ditching a concert. "Yo, Xenon come look at this!" You yelled into the hall signaling for him to come to you.

"Hmm? What is it Y/N? Something wrong?" Xenon walked into the room looking at you then he noticed the tv "oh..." he crossed his arms and sat on the bed.

"Local news: Idol Y/N ditched a very major concert and was seen in alleyways walking with Xenon. They are presumably dating based on inside sources." The new reporter on the tv said.