(Bungou stray dogs) Dazai x Reader

Aa

"Today's mission we are saving a gifted girl. She is currently trapped inside a building that will soon collapse in on itself due to her gift."

"For this mission, we will need Dazai, Atshushi, and possibly Kenji if things go wrong. This girl's safety is your number one priority."

{time skip to the building BECAUSE I S U C C}

"So this is the building... it's already starting to fall apart. What's wrapping around the building, is there even an entry point?" Atsushi looked somewhat worried and they walked towards the front door.

"I believe it is vines of some sort, from what I understand her power gives her the ability to create almost unbreakable vine out of her body," Dazai said in his usual laidback voice.

"She can't even control her ability but how did she get here? This place is in the middle of nowhere."

(Your POV)

'I don't want to hurt anybody... please no more.' You cried mentally, your head rested on the hard cold ground as you stared at the dried pools of blood and bodies.

"These people tried to save me... I killed them, I didn't mean it." You mumbled as tears fell down your cheek and into the floor. Suddenly you felt one of the vines break off which caused excruciating pain for you.

You let out a blood-curdling scream due to the pain which was taken notice of the people who have entered.

(Their POV)

"Looks like breaking the vines hurts her!" Kenji looked somewhat shocked as he said that.

"Yeah, we have to be careful when we get to her. Kenji stays here." Dazai walked around the hallways as Atsushi follows behind him.

"Yes sir!"

After a few minutes, they had finally got to the room where you were. They both looked at the door and before opening it they heard your voice.

"DONT COME IN! PLEASE LEAVE...." you cried, you tried to stand up to cover the door but your own vines tripped you.

"Listen... Y/N we are here to help you. You must let us come to you." Dazai's voice seemed quite stern and serious given the situation.

"No... I don't want to be helped... this is my punishment, I killed so many people... I never meant it." You sniffled as you looked at the door.

"It's okay, we forgive you. We are going to come in, we have someone who can Nullify your ability. Your suffering will stop, alright?." Atsushi shouted through the door, right after he finished he busted open the door.

"Please... leave!" You sat up on your knees as more vines came out your back, the vines went both towards the two standing at the door.

Both Dazai and Atsushi looked at each other and nodded before both running in different directions.

Lucky for Dazai as both the vines from your body went after Atsushi, you covered your face with your hands and cried in fear of seeing someone else die.

Suddenly you felt two arms wrap around your body, it was something you had not felt in a very long time.

The vines had disappeared from your body, tear continued to flow from your eyes.

"You're safe now, Y/N..."

((smol short and I totally didn't know what else to write.))