All The Right Moves

Chapter: Late Valentine's Special (All The Right Moves)

Alexa POV

"Ah! You shouldn't have honey bunches!" screeches the girl in short shorts. I gag and keep walking. Damn it Blake! You just had to eat my supplies of junk food that I had saved for THIS day only. It's literally world war 3. Ticking time bombs of girls' shouts and screams. Every store is pink and glittery. And the most horrid one yet stores running out of chocolate. Like I said before World War 3. Or like its also known as... Valentines Day.

So lets go way back to see why I went this suicidal mission.

~2 hours earlier~

* * * *

1.Netflix ... Check
2.Onesie ... Check
3.Grub ... Ch-

I look around in the cabinets. I go up to my room and lift the little hook from the back of my shelve and see zero junk food. Nobody I mean nobody knows about this emergency cabinet junk food hiding place. Not a single freaking soul.

Blake...

"Blake Devon Cole!! You better run!" I scream and sprint towards a girlish yelp.

~Present time~

Stupid Blake...

And if you are wondering no I did not murder Blake. . . Yet. He's too fast for my out of shape body. . . unfortunately. . . Maybe too fast.

What if he's a werewolf?
Nah, he has a way too girlish scream.

"Oof" I yelp as I crash into a chest and not a pair of boobs. "Watch were- Hello sexy." I male voice says. I look up and see a man in his mid twenties. "Get out of my way you old perverted hag!" I answer annoyingly.

"Why Sugerplum I'm not that old." he smirked.

"Ok Pedo listen closely because I have a wonderful poem to tell you. Roses are red violets are blue I got five fingers the middle ones for you! Have a terrible Valentines day boo." I retort shoving past him.

And with that I stalk off towards my house feeling a pair of eyes following my back. Gah just fuck off.

* * * *

As I reach towards the door knob I hear my phone go off.

'Gotta kiss my self so pretty I'm too hot, hot damn called a police an a fireman I'm too hot, (hot damn) Make a dragon retire man I'm too hot (hot damn)... say my name you know who I am... cuz uptown funk you up uptown funk you up uptown funk you up
Uptown funk you up ...gonna give it to you cuz I'm uptown funk you-

"Hello" I answer.

"Hey Alex I was wondering if you wanted to go out." Nathan said.

I look down at my bag of Hershey's and chips along with skittles.

"How about you come to my house so we can watch Leverage." I said already regretting it. Why because that meant that I had to share this glamorous food.

"Yeah sure see you in two!" he responded quickly hanging up.

"Bye" I mutter shoving my phone in my jean pocket.

And long before your eyes he was ringing my door bell as soon as I closed it. I open it again to see a smile on Nathan with bouquet of red roses and a packet of made buttery popcorn in a bag.

"So what are we watching"

*

*

*

*

"Alex."

"Mmm"

"Alex look at me."

I depart my eyes from Elliot punching a guy dressed in black and stare at Nathan's blue orbs.

His eyes twitch towards my lips and meet my eyes. He leaned closer and I did the same not removing my eyes from his cool light blue ones.
His hands took hold of my neck and mine rested on his toned chest. Our lips touched and moved in sync.

I pull away out of air. "What was that for." I mumble out of breath.

"Accepting me as your mate and taking my heart without even noticing." he answered connecting our lips once again.

~*~

Well that's that. So what do you think? Like it? Hate it? Tell me what you think.

So this is the valentines special. Sorry it's a bit late but its something and the next chapter will be uploaded sometime this week.

Song above: All The Right Moves by One Republic -live-

Anywhore have a wonderful week and Happy late Valentines Day.

BYE