Well That Was A Short Kidnap

Chapter 17. Well That Was A Short Kidnap

Alexa POV

Oh Sh*t...

My eyes are wide like when I caught Blake stealing my stash of Skittles.

The black furred wolf well Nate stood at a lunging position while Hayden glared. Hayden I know we started on the wrong foot but I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE THIS WAY! I WANT YOU TO DIE MY WAY!

Run retard!

What he did, surely should have made my non existent Unicorn puke glitter.

He turned into a wolf... too!

Oh no that wasn't even the end of it they (Nate & Hayden) started to circle each other.

I subtly let out a whimper... Damn it! Now I'm gonna be dog food.

'Nate' quickly turned his well wolf head at me and slowly trotted this way, keeping his wolf glare on identity stealing Hayden.

You know because he's a wolf-

OK I'll stop.

Sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t! I know I'm cussing when I shouldn't but I'm going to die so why not enjoy it.

He finally stopped and when he did he lowered his head before pushing me slightly with his nose.

I gulped and muttered, "Nice doggy."

Apparently that's offensive to him because he let out a low growl making me jump.

"Er Nate?" he just shook his head before he got me from the scruff of my coat and army green t shirt.

I let out a yelp before being quieted by a snarl from the dark brown furred wolf (Hayden).

He growled and bared his teeth. And out of no where Cassie showed up behind him and literally whacked him on the head while she smiled widely.

Hayden just grumbled... somehow... I think...

With that action Cassie and Hayden went inside with some lines going like this, "Bad...mannered...doggy...
trained...bad timed
...douche"

And with that said 'Nate' carried me deeper into the forest... Joy!

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<€#>#>#>#>#>#><><><>~<#<|>€%#>€€€€#>~>#€?~<#€€>}<<€}>€#€€^€><#>~}>>!~##>€£*%%££*¥*€££*£*^^#*££*£^#€££%€£%#<~#€€%}#^*€££%#}<€£%#<~}^€<€^}~{{#<~>^#{\]#>}{{#^*^%€£*{{}€*£>~|}%~><>^~}€^€<£%~\>€%{~€*%{€¥+£<€^~€€~|~|>£#|>€{]<££!<%*!,€£*%<~,€##{€*<\]%*£<£*

***

***

"SO LEAVE THE MORPHINE AT MY DOOR!.. EVERY DAY IT WILL RAIN RAIN RAIN RAAAY-AY-AYIIINNNN!... EVERY DAY IT WILL RAAAY-AY-AYIINNN!...-"

I was rudely interrupted by 'Nate' as he "softly" dropped me on the grassy ground.

I should be panicking, but I'm not.
I should be normal and act like a normal person, but I'm not.
I should be normal, but I'm not.