Announcing You're A Werewolf For Dummies

Chapter 28. Announcing You're A Werewolf For Dummies

Alexa POV

I sit in the couch and start shaking my head in disapproval.

Seriously dad if you don't wanna scare her then don't try to corner her in wolf form. Do you literally want me to write a book called Announcing You're A Werewolf For Dummies because by the looks of it moms gonna need lots of therapy sessions from now on.

"So how's the weather Alexa." Blake says casually as if my mom isn't huddled in the corner surrounded by a huge wolf, possibly whimpering?

"What kind of drugs are you on that make you so calm about this!" I gape.

"Alexa, Alexa, Alexa, dearest Alexa think about it. They're mates they are suppose to love each other unconditionally. They are in love. How the bloody hell do you think you were made! They loved each other so much they decided to have s-"

"OKAY! Okay! I got it."

"Sex."

"You piece of sh- poop! Don't say that! It's either coitus or sexual intercourse!" I glare as he said S word.

"What does it take to say three words together Alexa. Come on say it with me S-E-X."

I ignore him and walk up to my parent in the corner.

Dad eventually shifted back and is trying to get my mom to talk or at least look at him.

"Come on, sweetcheeks talk to me, yell at me, punch me do something please." He made a move touch her arm but immediately she pushed herself further into the wall.

My dads face contoured into pain and fear.

"Please talk to me Aurora." My dad coaxed.

She stilled before springing to life and running to her room.

My dad leans his head on his arm while his arm rested on the wall. His breathing increased rapidly before he punched the wall.

"No no no no!" He screamed before attempting to put a new hole on the wall.
He swiftly turns around and stalks towards Blake and with out any hesitation punches Blake straight in the jaw.

"It's your fault!"

* * *

I glare down at both men as they clean their cuts and wipe the blood.

"Oliver apologize to Blake or else." I cross my arms.

"I'm an adult and your father Alexa you can't tell-"

"Right now I am the adult and boss here Oliver. Non of you are mature enough to not understand that fighting isn't the answer. You won't resolve anything with a fist unless you are in the mafia or FBI. Apologize Oliver... Now!" I smartly answer.

"W-"

"Fine you guys want me to be blunt I will! You have a confused scared mate upstairs probably going to need therapy sooner or later. And you, you need to stop infuriating others in order to not get beat up. Keep the trap shut Blake because god only knows what will happen to it if you don't. Now where was I oh yes apologize move the fuck on so I can get my freaken beauty sleep." I walk out and make my way to my moms room.

I open the door and storm in there words tumbling out before I could even process half of it.

"Give him a chance like you did to Ryan Seacrest."

* * * *

After lots of tissues and nagging and explaining -to the best of my possibilities- and pep talking and attempt calls and hugging I made my mom walk in the living room.