Well That Wasn't On My List

Chapter 15. Well That Wasn't On My List

Alexa POV

So here I am shouting at Max's teddy bear while Blake sits on the couch hands crossed and one leg over the other... with some thick black glasses that surprisingly have lens. Blake's oh so grand idea was that HE'D be my therapist for an hour. Look how that effing turned out!

Stomping off I grab my coat and iPhone. Going through familiar streets I decide to call Charlie. "Ello..."

"Er hey Charlie want to go to the cafe just off the Threstle street." I look both sides before crossing hurriedly but something got my eye. There was a black van strolling slowly behind me. Huh.

"*sniff* S-sure."

"Hey, hey, hey back the yellow truck up. Who made you cry."

"I miss Cassie!"

"I know Charls I do to." using the name I used to call her in first grade.

"I thought I told you not to call me the that anymore." She said as I heard a click from the phone.

"Me too." I say hanging up. looking behind me again. And there was the black van still moving slowly. ~Couldn't they be more obvious~

And you return!

~Of course I'm your w- consciousness~

Gah just appear at important situations

~Well I am~

What do you mean-

I feel arms surround my waist and a cloth on my mouth.

"Shhh little one..."

My first extinct is to kick him in the baby maker. Do I? Yes I do.

"Ow!" he groaned as I yell ''Help... Kidnap".

An old lady passes by as he is able to grab me a few steps away.

Then the old hag mutters "Kids these days." and walks away shaking her head.

I glare her before I go in complete darkness... One thought is still on my mind...

That grandma is going to Hell.

~*~*~

Vincent's POV

Getting kicked in the manhood at the same day your brother tells you *clears throat and starts to talk even more deeper* "You are going to kidnap two humans Alexa Wesley Cole and Charlie Ver Neven with Chris and Kevin" is quite astonishing... who am I kidding this is F*cking weird.

"Why!" I whine.

"Why what." Chris growls.

"Why did I have to get the difficultist one!"

"You chose her."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did you clearly said, 'Ooo give the hot one!' So we did."

"But you... I... She... Kevin!"

"Okay okay dude you letting me play strip poker at 12 is fine and also throwing a clock over my head is TOTALLY fine even getting punched by your sister too but DO NOT throw me into this." Kevin said raising his hands.

I stayed quiet... Keeping one thought in my head

She isn't even THAT hot.

Hayden POV

"COME DOWN FROM THERE NOW!" I shout.

"B-but you look like an ant from up here! This is my chance to be taller!" Cassie yelled.