Hɪs Assᴀssɪɴ, Cʀᴏssᴅʀᴇssɪɴɢ

TW: Swearing.

•~•~•

Sebastian held a few sheets of paper in his gloved hands, his falu red orbs trailing over the words scribbled on it in a calculating manner. "To be ''a doctor and knowledgeable about anatomy'', to ''have no alibi on the day before the incident'', followed by ''being connected to a secret society or black magic''. There's only one person who fits this criteria: The Viscount Druitt, Lord Aleister Chamber. Although he graduated from medical school, he never worked in a hospital and he hasn't been involved in this profession. He'd hosted a number of seasonal parties, but there is a rumour that he's hosted parties where only those close with him could attend."

Nagisa easily kept up with Sebastian's words, but he couldn't help but wonder exactly what their plan of action would be.

"Viscount Druitt huh..." Madam Red mused, "Now that you mention it, I do recall hearing that he's into black magic quite recently..."

"So he's suspected of carrying out some sort of ceremony at that ''secret party'' and to use those prostitutes as altar sacrifices?" Lau inquired. Ciel merely let out a hum to affirm the man's question as he continued to eat his cake.

'He really likes sweets, huh?' Nagisa sweatdropped slightly. The one-eyed boy had barely spoken since he started munching on the cake Sebastian had prepared for him. Nagisa couldn't blame him for loving sweets that much since he was also a fan of it, but he did think that Ciel could be a tad more polite to the other adults in the room.

"At the 19th hour today, Viscount Druitt will be hosting a party. ''The season'' will be ending soon, so I believe that tonight would be the best time to go and investigate." Sebastian concluded.

"Madam Red," Ciel spoke up when he finished his cake, "because of this reason, can you think of something?"

"Aren't you underestimating me?" She retorted with a flip of her hair. "Aren't I rather popular? A few words here and there and it'll be arranged." Nagisa suppressed a gulp when he pieced the plan together. Saying that he liked it would be a lie - a very, very big lie.

"It has been decided then," Ciel stood up as he spoke, "No matter what, I must get into that ''secret party''."

"You will not be going in the name of Phantomhive," Nagisa gently reminded, "So you must use this chance properly. We only have one chance."

•~•~•

Nagisa wanted to die.

More specifically, he wanted to jump off the Burj Khalifa. But could he? Nope. Sadly, the Burj Khalifa had yet to be built. In fact, it wouldn't be built for a long time. So maybe jumping off a cliff would be better...

Nagisa fiddled with the end of his satin glove. Not only was he in a dress that he was very uncomfortable in, but he was also in a corset and oh my fucking god, he couldn't breathe. The blunet wondered how women survived during these times, what with bras not being a thing yet.

'I don't know about Ciel, but Madam Red has gained a whole new level of respect from me,' Nagisa thought as he stepped out of the carriage with Lau, Madam Red and Ciel. 'As well as every woman here.'

Ah, you must be confused, right?

Well, simply put, Ciel and Nagisa are currently crossdressing to infiltrate the Viscount Druitt's party. And Nagisa couldn't exactly say that he was enjoying it without his eye twitching in annoyance.

Like the people surrounding him, Nagisa was covered in lavish cloths.

The silk dress was somewhat simple and made Nagisa look regal. The first layer of the dress was a navy blue and had a sweetheart neckline that made Nagisa's exposed skin feel slightly chilly. The second layer of the dress was an indigo that stopped just above the ground. At the seam of Nagisa's short sleeves were cerulean bows. The end of the navy blue layer was pinned up slightly with cerulean bows, which allowed others to see the second layer of the dress. Indigo evening gloves clung to Nagisa's arms and a cerulean, lace choker was wrapped around his neck.