Hɪs Assᴀssɪɴ, Tᴡᴏ Lᴇғᴛ Fᴇᴇᴛ

Sebastian spied on Nagisa from the shadows of the latter's room. Every night, Nagisa would swing a green rubber knife in multiple directions before throwing it at random targets. It was clear that the younger blunet had experience in wielding a knife and was merely brushing up on his skills.

The sky blue-haired boy had never lied once in Sebastian's presence, so he was a bit baffled as to why Nagisa didn't mention anything regarding his activities during the night to the Earl or him when he first arrived at the Manor.

A glint of amusement presented itself in Sebastian's orbs as he observed Nagisa wipe sweat off his brow before stopping completely. All of his movements halted, eyes narrowing in apprehension. His orbs swivelled around the room in slight panic as he stood in a fighting stance.

Ever since Nagisa first arrived in the Manor, he felt a pair of eyes on him while he trained. Up until now, the androgynous male dismissed the thought of someone spying on him as his paranoia talking. Taking slow and steady breaths, Nagisa shut his eyes and tried to find a wavelength.

He found none.

'Sebastian?' He questioned in his mind. It could be him, considering how he was never able to pick up a wavelength for said man. Or he could just be paranoid, but Nagisa doubted that.

Well, for the most part, he did.

Besides, why would Sebastian be spying on him? He never lied, he just left out certain details of his life. Did Sebastian realize that? If it were any other person, that scenario would be impossible. However, this was Sebastian.

The Sebastian who was inhumanly perfect.

Nagisa suddenly pulled out his gun loaded with anti-Sensei pellets and aimed it right where Sebastian was hiding. The latter's falu red hues widened in surprise. That had never happened before.

With a leer playing at his lips, he stepped out of the shadows in the corner of Nagisa's room. Nagisa's eyes widened in shock when he saw Sebastian emerge from the shadows before mentally cursing himself.

'I'm gonna have to explain now...' Was all that he could think.

"Well, this is a first," Amusement seeped into Sebastian's voice. "Care to explain why you have a gun?" A dangerous aura emitted from the raven-haired male. Nagisa sighed.

"It's not dangerous or anything, if that's what you're worried about." To prove his point, Nagisa turned on the silencer of the gun and shot the wall behind Sebastian. The pellet would have grazed Sebastian's cheek if it were any closer to his face.

He needed to show that he also had talents that only he knew about. He needed to establish that he could also be dangerous when necessary.

Sebastian's raven locks swished around when the pellet flew passed him. His orbs widened slightly in shock at Nagisa's accuracy. From his stance, it seemed as if he intentionally aimed there. Then Nagisa's words clicked in his mind.

He turned his head to where Nagisa had shot and saw no hole - though there was a slight mark - on the wall. An entertained smirk danced upon Sebastian's lips. It seemed as though his thoughts were correct.

'Nagisa would be an interesting piece to add to the board.'

"You know, you never answered my question," The butler purred. Nagisa cursed himself mentally. Why did he have to be found out so soon?

"I might as well tell the Young Master too, then." He grumbled under his breath, but Sebastian caught it. A chuckle dripping with mirth escaped Sebastian's lips. Ciel didn't know about this yet, so he could use it to his advantage while he can.