Hɪs Assᴀssɪɴ, Fɪʀsᴛ Fɪɢʜᴛ

TW: Death, blood, gore, swearing and murder.

•~•~•

"THE BRAT'S BUTLER IS ON HIS WAY OVER!" Azzurro yelled. "LOCK THE DOOR AND HAVE THE MEN STAY ON GUARD! HAVE EVERY ENTRY POINT SECURED! HE MUST BE CAUGHT!! DON'T LET HIM SET A SINGLE FOOT IN HERE!!" Obeying their boss, Azzurro's men armed themselves with all the guns they could find and surrounded the mansion.

However, they made a basic mistake. And Nagisa and Sebastian immediately noticed it.

Hidden in the bushes, the duo spied on Azzurro's men as they rushed to surround the estate. Their hawk-like orbs caught every movement, never missing a beat. Soon, Sebastian came up with a plan that had a high chance of success.

"Nagisa-kun," Sebastian turned to the shorter of the two, "I have a plan." Nagisa nodded gravely, signalling that he was listening intently. "Although it isn't noticeable, there are less men behind the mansion than in front. I'm sure you already know that, though. I want you to handle the men at the back while I take care of the men in front. There's bound to be more men inside, so I won't waste any unnecessary energy on the men outside. I'll leave them up to you. Do you think you could handle it?" Nagisa nodded, determined.

They both knew that Nagisa had a slight disadvantage since Azzurro's men were all equipped with firearms whereas he merely had his daggers. But, Nagisa also had speed on his side.

That's right, ladies, gents and non-binary folks. Nagisa's speed had drastically increased thanks to the nighttime training with Sebastian. It was a pain in the ass for him, but it worked out fine.

"When you hear the men in front yell in alarm, attack." Was all that Sebastian said before he disappeared.

•~•~•

Nagisa easily hid his presence among Azzurro's men. While he was hiding in the shadows, the men were looking around obliviously and failed to notice him.

'Baka,' He insulted.

~~~Meanwhile, in Front of the Mansion~~~

"Not bad~~," Sebastian complimented, "I like this mansion's style~~." Azzurro's men's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates.

"WHA..." One of the men exclaimed as he turned around to the source of the unknown voice. "WHY ARE YOU HERE?! HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN?!"

Sebastian faced the man calmly. "You were all too busy to notice my entry."

"WHAT'S WITH THE TAILCOAT?! WHO ARE YOU?!"

"Me? Ah, forgive me. Allow me to introduce myself." Sebastian tilted is head slightly, making his hair shadow one of his eyes and darkening his expression. "I am the Phantomhive's butler."

And so, the fighting started.

~~~With Nagisa~~~

As soon as the enraged shouting coming from the front of the mansion was heard, lapis hues narrowed in concentration. The men Nagisa had to deal with were already moving to head to the base of the ruckus which made it easy for Nagisa to pick a target.

In a maximum of ten seconds, Nagisa had already slit one of the men's throats.

As the unknown man collapsed, gurgling noises slipped out of his lips. Most of the men there managed to hear it and immediately swivelled around, guns cocked and aimed at the source of the sound. But then they froze in shock and fear.

Nagisa stood there with his head lowered, steely gaze fixated on them and his hues seemed to be glowing a bumblebee yellow. Bloodlust rolled off of him in waves and one of the two daggers he held had drops of blood dripping onto the ground. Except, Azzurro's men didn't see him.