Hɪs Assᴀssɪɴ, Gʀɪᴇᴠɪɴɢ

TW: Swearing, mentions of murder, emotions and Sebastian being Sebastian and dragging Nagisa into his shenanigans.

•~•~•

Nagisa looked around him in confusion. He stood beneath a magnificent Weeping Willow; its leaves and flowers elegantly danced as a gentle breeze sifted by. Flowers upon flowers stretched out into the horizon, its colourful hues and different species making the scenery absolutely breathtaking. Butterflies and dragonflies of many breeds, sizes and dyes hopped from plant to plant. To his right was a sandy beach that glistened in the sun, the water glittering more beautifully than any gem known to man. Shells were partially buried in the sand, standing out among the many bland sand particles. If Nagisa turned left, he'd see snowy mountains reaching higher than the clouds in the distance.

'Where am I?' he wondered as he touched the bark of the tree. With wide eyes, he narrowly dodged a bee that was barrelling towards him. He glanced back at the bee and watched in awe as it settled in a stunning orange lily. 'It's still gorgeous, though.'

As Nagisa strolled through the river of flowers, he couldn't help but notice how serene he felt. In all honesty, he thought that being knocked out by someone who was probably Jack the Ripper would leave him panicking.

But, nope. He felt no sense of urgency, panic wasn't overwhelming him and he didn't even feel that worried about Ciel. 'Am I on drugs?' Nagisa paled as he stopped in his tracks. 'Did I accidentally inhale some fumes? Did Aleister inject me with something?' Suddenly, his worries were all washed away.

And replaced by fear and shock as a bright, white light flooded his vision.

Nagisa hissed and shielded his eyes to the best of his ability. He couched down and buried his head in his arms, curling in on himself. Unlike last time this happened to him, his eyes burned because of the light. Water gathered at the edges of his lapis hues - almost sliding down his cheeks.

'Only a few seconds of exposure to the light and this is my reaction? What would've happened if I moved slower?!' he mentally screamed. When the light finally dissipated, Nagisa slowly raised his head from being nestled in his arms.

"Nyurufufufu," a very familiar voice laughed. "It's nice to see you again, Nagisa-kun."

The blunet felt his eyes widen as his body stilled. That voice....it couldn't be. Unknowingly, his heart began to pound just as his jaw dropped. Memories of his last year in Junior High replayed in his mind, his ears ringing.

Nagisa shut his eyes and covered his ears, willing everything, everything to go away. The smiles, the laughs, the hardships...the tears....the pain.

The guilt.

At this point, tears freely cascaded down his flushed cheeks. Once again, he crouched down into a ball and pushed everything away.

Back into the box where he locked it away.

He didn't want to feel this again. Not- Not this agonizing guilt that tore at his insides. Not this pain that seemed never-ending. Not this despair that would make Enoshima Junko* proud. 'Stop,' he desperately pleaded in his head, 'Please, stop. I can't-'

A hand rested on his head.

And yet, Nagisa still didn't look up. Tentacle or not, it still radiated the same warmth as him.

The same warmth as Koro-sensei.

"It'll be fine, Nagisa-kun," The voice reassured, "I brought you here to heal, after all."