Chapter 2

You moved a little and you felt something warm under you. You thought it was a bed. Then, something fell on your face. It was a ball of fur and the thing started to purr slightly. You giggled a little.

"Jiang, stop it! You're tickling me!" you said while pushing your red panda down the bed.

You opened your eyes to see the smiling face of Sebastian, an inch away from yours. You yelped, jumping out the bed and taking up a pillow as a weapon.

"Watch out! I will not hesitate to use it, you stalker!" you cried with a scowl.
"My apologies, my lady, for scaring you like this...I can assure you I didn't stalk while you were sleeping" he said with mischievous smile. You knew it was a lie, but didn't continue on with this subject.

You sighed before throwing yourself on the bed, exhausted.

"Can you please leave...I'm tired" you muttered into the pillow.

You heard Sebastian chuckle slightly, before hearing the bed creak a little. You guessed that Sebastian just sat on it.

"I'm sorry but I can't...I need to wake up all the servants" after all...
"Yeah" you said, turning your head to face him with a blank look. And so?

He only smiled at you with the same cocky smile. It took you a minute to understand the meaning of his sentence.

"YOU CAN'T MEAN..."
"Yes"
"No! Nope!" you quickly said, getting out of the bed to walk in circles around the room.
"You see...in the letter, it said that you are now part of the Phantomhive manor...you are my bride after all, aren't you?"

You stiffened at the tone he used to define you as his ''bride''. He stood up, walking slowly to you. He put his hands on your hips, looking down at you. Damn he was tall!

"You will first clean all of the manor...when you finish, come back to me for further instructions" he said with a smile, finally releasing you.

Before exiting the room, he turned to you, a smirk clear on his face, a devilish look in his eyes.

"Do I need to help you to 'dress'?"

You blushed furiously before quickly slamming the door in his face.

"Idiot!" you yelled to him.

You only heard his chuckle before he left. You sighed before dropping down onto your knees.

"This is a nightmare...No way I'm cleaning this manor, I'm going back to sleep!"

That's when you heard something crash down and you quickly opened the door to look down the hallway. You saw the servants yelling and running. You approached them slowly with a dumbfounded expression. You observed the scene before you. Bard was trying to catch the rats with his cooking, Mey-Rin with her traps, but failed at this and finally Finny, who was trying to hit them by throwing statues, other heavy objects (how did he do that?!) and cats. You sweat dropped. Tanaka was standing next to you, a net in his hand while doing his strange laugh that you thought was hilarious.

"Erm...excuse me?" you said, hesitant to bother them in their work.
"Oh, my lady! You're awake!" said Mey-Rin with a smile, a rat-trap in each hand.
"Well, you would need to sleep like the dead in order to sleep through this noise" you said with sarcasm, crossing your arms.
"Hey! Care to help us?!" cried Bard with a scowl.
"Yeah, yeah..."

You were about to move but a cough behind made you stop in your tracks. You turned around to see Sebastian with a frown on his face.

".....What are all of you doing?"
"''What''" you say...."We've decided to capture the rats!" Bard angrily yelled towards him.
"Aha....And that is...?"
"Sebastian!"