Chapter 6

The room was cold.

THE.DAMN.ROOM.WAS.COLD...

It was 7:00 in the morning and you weren't sleeping. Hell, how could you ?! You were freezing in your bed even with the covers on you. Maybe it was caused by the BIG window which was open next to your bed. The reason? You didn't know. Last time you checked, your window was closed, so it is impossible to have opened by itself. Staring at the ceiling, your blank stare slowly turned into a scowl. That bastard. New conclusion: MAYBE Sebastian, the so called 'one hell of a butler', opened the window while you were asleep. The reason? To piss you off. Did it work? Damn right. What you will do? Kick the hell out of his butt the next time you see him.

You pouted before getting out of bed, squealing a little when your feet touched the cold floor. You cringed before walking across the bedroom, finding WARM clothes in your closet. You put them on before exiting (after closing the window, you didn't want the bedroom more cold then it was right now!), walking to the kitchen. You were so hungry that you could eat a horse. Arriving at the kitchen, you saw the three servants and you waved at them.

"Hey, where is the young master and Sebastian?" you asked them.
"They went investigating...I think this is really important" said Finny.
"How about we go outside? I'm sure they wouldn't mind" said Bard.
"Good idea!" said Mey-Rin.
"What?! But-!"

Before you could protest, the three servants brought you outside. During your time outside, Mey-Rin was making a snowman, Finny was running all around the house and Bard was making snowballs, putting rocks in them (cue the sweat drop from you). You were enjoying this, seeing the happiness. You crouched on the ground, taking a small snowball in your hand and admired it. You never saw that much of snow from where you came. You sighed before deciding to return inside with the servants. After a short while, Ciel and Sebastian came back.

"Welcome back, young master!" said the servants.

Sebastian turned to Ciel with a smile on his face.

"Well now, you must be tired due to the cold. I will serve you tea immediately."
"Fair enough then" said Ciel, sighing a little.
"Instead of English tea, let's have Chai, that would be better" said another voice that you didn't recognize.
"Fair enough then....Err, what the!?"

You turned around to see two tanned men, one with purple hair and the other, white hair. You raised a brow before turning to Ciel.

"Who are they, young master?"
"Why the blazes are you here!?" yelled Ciel.
"Huh? But we met just earlier today? Besides I saved you...In India, it's common to welcome and entertain benefactors. We even have a saying for that 'entertain the guest even if you must sell your treasures'. Oi, where is the bed?" said the man before he started to observe the room.
"Why are you looking for a bed?" Lau asked.
"In my country, we sit together with the guest on the bed..."
"Prince! I found it!" yelled the man with white hair.

After the commotion passed, you learned that the man with purple hair was Soma Asman Gandal, 26th child of the king of the princely state of Bengal. The other man with white hair was Agni, his servant. After the presentation, you couldn't help but sweat drop at the face Ciel made when he learned that the prince was staying for a while.

"Then, as a symbol of our new friendship, Agni will serve you Chai!"
"On a cold day Chai tea with ginger can't be beat" Agni said with a smile, walking to the kitchen.
"Er, wait. Serving tea is kind of my thing" Sebastian tried to hold Agni back.

Then, the servants started to ask questions, while you stared at Ciel, who was clearly fuming in the back. You wore a nervous smile.

- Um... Is everything alright, master?..."
"Yah It seems like there's gonna be some lively times ahead eh Earl?"
"GET OUT!!!!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------