Chapter 16

You rushed to the dead men, avoiding all their attacks with insane speed. Lifting your sword above your head, you pierced three dead men's chest at the same time before removing it, cutting them in half. You rushed to five others, jumping high in the air before cracking their skulls with your feet. Ciel and Lizzie stared at you, amazed and terrified at the same time. Sebastian, was quite turned on. Seeing your red eyes holding fury and darkness in them, your way of cutting your enemies and killing them, all of this reminded him of himself. Forgetting about Grell for a moment, he avoided the chainsaw, leaning on a wall to regain his balance.

You avoided another attack of a dead man, punching him in the face, causing him to fall on his back. You quickly stabbed the sword into his skull, blood splattering on the walls. After a moment, you stopped, panting softly. You turned around and your red eyes fell on Sebastian and Grell. You were about to help him when you saw the chainsaw breaking one window of the ship, causing water to flood everywhere. You were pushed on the ground by the wave and you coughed some water. You looked up to see Elizabeth far away from you, dead men approaching her. Ciel tried to kill the dead men with his pistol but failed. You tried to get on your feet but you were too exhausted.

"LIZZIE!" you screamed.

At the last moment, she pulled out a rapier, piercing a dead man's head. You stared at her with bewilderment. She could do this?! Though, you shouldn't be surprised, wasn't she the Marchioness' daughter after all? She took care of the other dead men while you leaned on a wall, trying to catch your breath. You looked back at Lizzie and saw that she was about to kill Grell but Sebastian stopped her.

"My lady. No further" he said.
"Sebas...tian?"
"To have forced a lady to go through so much trouble...I have failed as a butler. I am deeply sorry" he bowed in apology. "I'll take it from here..."
"I guess my entrance was ruined, well whatever. Let's continue" said Grell.
"Wait! Sebastian! We have no time to worry about those guys! Ryan holds the key to everything in this case.  Follow him!" Ciel ordered.
"What? Wait a sec, you. You mean that if we put the screws on that guy, we can learn about these walking corpses?" Grell asked.
"Senpai, look."
"Hm? I see. Indeed, we have no time to waste" Grell muttered. "It's too bad but we'll have to leave it at this for now, Sebas-chan...I'll wrap you in the red of roses next time for sure, bye~"

Ronald and Grell disappeared into thin air. You sighed before you made your way toward Ciel. Unfortunately, his leg was swollen., so he couldn't move.

"Oh no! I'll carry you on my back!'
"What?!"
"Lady Elizabeth, I'll take care of that" Sebastian smiled.
"Ah! That's right. Yes. Oh, no, I...I" she started to blush furiously, then began crying. "I'M THE KIND OF SCARY GIRLS CIEL HATES!!!'
"What?! What do you mean by that?!"
"BUT BEFORE YOU SAID YOU DON'T WANT A STRONG WIFE, DIDN'T YOU!" she cried harder and you deadpanned. "Really?"
"Th..that was in the past. And anyway, I should be the one apologizing right now" Ciel said softly.
"Then, you will take me as your wife? You won't hate me?"
"I could never..."

Ciel stopped and started to blush furiously.

"WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS! LET'S GO UPSTAIRS ALREADY!" he cried, still blushing and Sebastian muffled his laugh.
"Even the young master can't help himself in front of a lady, huh?" Sebastian smirked.
"SHUT UP!!"
"Well then, let's go" you said firmly.
"Bastard. Stop laughing already..."
"Smile!"

Snake appeared. Sebastian lifted Ciel in his arms.

"I'm glad you're all ok. Says Emily."
"Where's Ryan?"
"I'm sorry, he managed to get away. Says Oscar."
"I see...In any case, let's meet up with the Marquis for the time being."
"Hm, (Y/N)? did your eyes always have that red color? Lizzie asked.
"Eh?"

You looked at your reflection in the water to see that your once (E/C) eyes turned a deep red. You stared at them with a dumbfounded expression before you started to panic.

"AHHHH?!!!!!! SEBASTIAN! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" you cried.
"Seems that it already started" muttered Sebastian.
"EHHH?! What's going on?!"
"I don't have the time to explain, darling...We should go to the first class deck of the Campania."

You all ran to the first deck, avoiding the dead men on the way. When you arrived, you saw the Marquis and his family. Lizzie quickly ran to them, hugging her brother dearly. That's when you saw your grandmother and you ran to her.

"GRANDMA!!~" you yelled happily, only to receive a hit from her. "OUCH! WHAT WAS THAT?!"
"This is for worrying me!" she yelled at you then she hugged you tightly. "And this because you came back alive..."
"Oh Granny..."
"(Y/N)...why your eyes are red?"
"Long story"

You turned to Ciel and Sebastian, only to see Elizabeth fainting on the spot because of Sebastian.

"Pardon me, it would take too much time to make Lady Elizabeth understand, so I had to be a little rough. I'll take any punishment afterwards" said Sebastian.
"No...I should be thankful. I can't pull off that kind of move with her" said Edward. "The ship has already tilted heavily...It's just a matter of time before it sinks. Please escape quickly and get as far away from the ship as possible."
"I'll leave Snake and Lizzie in your hands!" said Ciel.
"Wait, what's going on?!" you said, your eyes filling with worry.
"(Y/N)...I need you to stay with Lady Elizabeth" Sebastian said with a sad smile.
"I won't let you go by yourself, jerk!" you scowled at him. "I'm coming with you!"
"Please...You need to understand-"
"No!" you yelled. "I won't abandon you...not this time, I can't" you said before tears cascaded down your cheeks. "You're dear to me, you hear that bastard, YOU'RE DEAR TO ME!"

Sebastian only smiled at you before kissing you gently on the lips. That's what the last thing you felt before darkness surrounded you.

------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up much later and you realized you were on a small boat. Grandma stared down at you with a smile. You sat up.

"Where is Ciel and Sebastian?! WHEN I GET MY HAND ON THAT BAS-" your grandma gave you a hard punch on the head.
"Language! and they aren't here!" Grandma said.
"W-what-"

You were cut off by a loud explosion. You looked at the ship to see flames and your eyes widened.

"Please, be safe" you muttered sadly.

That's when you heard terrible voices coming from not so far away where you stood. Everyone shivered and couldn't help but endure the voices, waiting for help. The rescue ship came the next day. While you were on the boat, you started to search in the crowd for Sebastian and Ciel. That's when you saw them, all bloody. You rushed to them, jumping in the open arms of Sebastian.

"IDIOT! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD-" you voice was muffled by Sebastian's lips on yours.
"Shh...Enjoy the calm, for once" Sebastian said with a smile.
"But you're still in big trouble mister" you told him darkly and he shuddered when your red eyes started to glow menacingly. "Plus, you need to tell what the hell is going on with me! Why red eyes?! I'm not a demon now, am I?!"

Sebastian only smiled, sweat dropping.

"No, darling you're not...well, not yet at least"
"WHAT?"