Chapter 17

"HELP ME SEBASTIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!" you cried loudly, running like a mad woman around the hallways of the manor.

Your screams of terror could be heard everywhere, worrying the servants and causing Sebastian and Ciel to sweat drop. The two of them waited patiently for you to burst in Ciel's office and when you did, you had an expression of terror on your face.

"CIEL! You need to hide me! YOUR FIANCÉE IS CRAZY!!!"
"What did she do this time?" Ciel muttered, not taking his eyes off of the journal.
"Her and Nina Hopkins want to-"
"AHA! Gotcha!"

Nina groped your breasts from behind, squeezing them. You let out a cry, blushing furiously while she brought you out of the room. You quickly grab the doorway of the office, struggling to get out of her hold.

"SEBASTIAN! HELP ME Dammit!"
"(Y/N)! HOW MANY TIME I TOLD YOU ABOUT YOUR LANGUAGE YOUNG LADY!?" your grandmother screamed from downstairs.
"Plus, I don't think Sebastian is able to help you right now" Ciel muttered with a slight smirk.

You turned to Sebastian with a raised brow, only to see him with his hand over his nose, a little trail of blood passing between his fingers. You scowled.

"S.E.B.A.S.T.I.A.N....YOU'RE.NOT.HELPING.RIGHT.NOW" you muttered darkly.
"Sorry darling..."
"Come on! You need to go with me so I can make you all pretty~" Nina said.
"Over my dead body!" your red eyes flashing even more than before.
"Nonsense!"

After putting you in one of her outfits (after hours of fighting), you looked at yourself in the mirror. The kimono Nina had was truly beautiful with its blue, purple and black color, plus the design. Lizzie had stars in her eyes, smiling widely.

"You look so cuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!" she squealed.
"Thank you..."
"Now! Time to go~"

She took your arm and brought you downstairs, meeting everyone else. While you chatted with Mey-Rin, who was clung to by Nina, Ciel entered the room with Sebastian, who had cute bunny ears on his head. Lizzie smiled widely at Ciel's entrance.

'Ah! Finally! You're late, Ciel!"
"Why are they here?!" yelled Ciel.
"I thought we could celebrate Easter together!" Lizzie said while putting bunny ears on Ciel's head.
"We have a different faith, but we can celebrate with you" Agni said with a smile.
"So? What is this Easter holiday?" asked Soma.
"It's a holiday where we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ, three days after he was crucified" explained Sebastian. "On this day we line the tables with food made with plenty of eggs, milk and butter. We also play games with colored Easter Eggs, such as the egg hunt and egg tapping. It's also become popular to exchange cards that have Easter bunnies on them..."
"And, and! Easter is also a time when everyone gets dressed up in new clothes and hats!" Lizzie smiled.
"What?! I had no idea, so I came in my regular clothes" muttered Soma.
"That must be my cue? Let's unveil the new spring collection...of Nina Hopkins, the tailor that makes the season!"

She quickly took the men in another room, and when they changed themselves, they looked cute.

'Waah! Everyone's so cute!" Lizzie yelled happily.
"Excellent! Gentlemen really should be extravagant as well!"
-"Oh, (Y/N)! Look at Jiang, isn't he cute?" said Lizzie
"Eh?"

You turned around, only for your mouth to fall wide open. You stared at your poor red panda...who was dressed like a bunny! You fell on your knees, throwing your arms high in the air.

"WHY MUST THE WORLD BE CRUEL?!!!" you yelled dramatically.
"Then let's start the egg hunt right away!" Lizzie said while ignoring your complaining form. "Today I brought father's special Easter eggs!"
"You okay darling?" Sebastian asked while bending down to your height with a nervous smile.
"Yeah, yeah...Still, it will takes time before I get off the purple and yellow color on his fur" you muttered sadly.