Epilogue

You woke early that day, eating your breakfast in the kitchen. After finishing it, you returned to your room, opening the curtains. You opened the window to stand on your balcony, observing the cars passing by.

The 21th century...

It was truly a strange era.

"Mom! Della is hitting Lance again!" Tara cried downstairs.
"I'm not! You are the one who did!" her twin sister cried back.

You face palmed yourself before giggling loudly. You walked downstairs to see all your children. Hazel and Lukas, who were now '20' years old, were sipping their tea in silence, wearing clothes which tested your sanity. Was it you or did it seem that the humans of this century are wearing less clothes? Della and Tara were yelling at each other, again. The '8' years old girls were griping at each other neck since their birth. Lastly, there was Lance, who was eating in his crib, giggling when he saw you. You took Lance in your arms while giving a warning look to your twin daughters.

"Della, Tara...."
"Sorry, mother" they said in unison.
"Where is your father?" you asked to your children.
"Dad is out" said Lukas, shrugging his shoulders while texting god only knows.

You scowled at your first son. Truly, this 'cellphone' would drive you crazy. Since they bought it, Hazel and Lukas were in their world You heard the front door opening and you felt a hand on your shoulder. You turned around to see Sebastian and you smiled before kissing him.

"What were you doing?"
"Well...our new master needed help at his job so I went to his office" he said, cracking his shoulders with a tired smile.
"Fang!" Lance yelled, trying to reach the tiger that appeared in the kitchen.

Fang was truly a long story. It happened after the death of Ciel Phantomhive. At this thought, you frowned sadly. Fortunately, for an reason unknown, Sebastian let Ciel live and he only took his soul when Ciel died from old age. Every time you tried to ask him why, he would only smile, telling you to guess yourself. After his death, you and Sebastian went to another part of England, after giving the responsibility of the manor to the new Earl.

Years passed and finally, there you are in the 21th century. You looked up at the clock to see that it was the time to go to your job. You sighed before giving Lance to Sebastian. You pecked him on the lips before quickly making your way toward the car outside. You waved at your husband and children, driving towards your destination.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rang and you entered the class, being greeted by the students of your class. Yes, you decided to become a teacher...which Sebastian always questioned you about. You didn't know the answer either. But maybe there was a reason why...

"Welcome back from summer break, students!" you said with a big smile. "So, are there any new people for this year?"

Checking the class, your red eyes met with blue ones. They widened for an instant before you made your way toward the young boy in front of you, sitting calmly at his desk.

"What's your name, young one?" you asked with a sweat smile, making the boy with grey-bluish hair blush.
"C-Ciel Phantomhive" he said quickly.

You giggled, before putting a hand on your chest.

"My name is (Y/N) Michaelis....and I'm simply your one hell of a teacher for the year...."

At this statement, you swear that you have saw a look of recognition in his eyes. A lot of people would say that eternity has its disadvantages, watching people you love the most die in old age. Looking at your life, you couldn't help but smile every time you think about it. Yes, it saddened you to never see your family and your friends again...

But there are memories which are made for that. Your time with your Grandma, Grandpa, the servants, Jiang, Lizzie, Tanaka, Prince Soma, Agni...even the Marchioness! These memories made you smile and this is something you will never forget. Plus...

....you were not technically alone in this world...

You had Sebastian, your lover...your demon...not only him but Hazel, Lukas, Lance, Della and Tara too. They were your family and your life. If someone have told you that you would be married to a demon, well...

...You wouldn't have it in any other way...

-END-