Chapter 19

You opened your eyes slowly, staring at what you could call darkness. Your crimson eyes traveled around your surroundings, confused a little. What was this place? Is it a part of the ritual too? When you where about to say something, you fell down, screaming loudly. You kept falling in the darkness, asking yourself if there was an end at this fall.  Then, you landed on the cold floor and you groaned slightly. You heard someone giggling above and you looked up to see three women. Three OLD women. They were wearing different types of cloaks and their eyes were shining a dangerous red.

"Well, well, another one!" cackled the woman in blue.
"So, what's your name, lass?" asked the red one.
"Cat got your tongue?" the green showing her fangs to you.

Blinking a least two times, you screamed before running in the opposite direction. You didn't really look where you were going cause the minute you turned around, you face planted into a rock. You groaned before falling on your back, hearing the cackle of the three old women. You faced them with an expression of terror.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" you yelled.
"Relax, lass...We aren't here to hurt you" said the red lady.
"On the contrary, we are here to give you some gifts!" smiled the blue lady.
"Eh? Gifts?" you said dumbfounded.
"We are your creators" said the green one. "The ones who choose the soul mate of a demon..."
"I see, I guess?"
"Now come here lass" said the red lady, "I need to know who is your dear demon after all."

She took you by the arm and the three of them put a hand on your shoulders. They closed their eyes for a second before they reopened them, smirking all the while.

"My, my! If she isn't lucky, my sister?!" said the green lady. "She has him!"
"You have taste, girly" said the blue one while giving you a hit to your side with her hips.
"Sisters, we need to concentrate!" scolded the red lady. "Now, to begin...I will give you strength" she smiled.
"I will give you speed" said the blue one.
"And me...I will give you stamina if you know what I mean" winked the green one and you blushed furiously.
"PLEASE, MY VIRGIN EARS!" you whimpered.
"Stop complaining!"

The green lady hit you on the head and you pouted at her. Sighing softly, you turned to them.

"So...who are you really? I mean, do you have names?"
"We don't have a name, (Y/N)...We are omniscient beingd after all" said the blue lady.
"Ah! How did you know my name?!"
"We guessed it..."

You deadpanned at them while they started to laugh like three mad women. Then, you felt like you were drifting away and the three ladies waved at you. You didn't quite catch what they were saying and the minute you opened your eyes, you found yourself back in the manor. Sebastian was smiling gently down at you and he helped you to get on your feet. You felt different and empty at the same time. You took a few steps and you nearly fell on your knees but Sebastian caught you before you could.

"You should rest" he said gently.
"S-Sebastian? Why do I feel so...tired?" you asked, your eyes closing by themselves.
"Well, it has been a month since you fell asleep, he smiled.
"EH?! A MONTH?!!" you screamed.
"Yes, darling...but now the ritual is complete" he muttered. "Look at yourself in the mirror."

You did as he said and you turned to the mirror, gasping at the sight before you. Your eyes turned demonic, your skin looked more pale than usual and when you opened your mouth, you saw fangs.

"I'm..a demon?"
"Yes"

You squealed, running out of the room, leaving a dumbfounded Sebastian behind you. He quickly followed you outside, finding you dancing in circles. He chuckled at you. You open your arms wide before letting yourself fall on the grass, sighing softly. Sebastian lay down next to you, taking your hand in his. You both stay there, not speaking a word. Finally, he decided to speak: