Chapter 9

You could feel something soft under you. Opening your eyes, everything was blurry and you stood up. The sun was shining brightly and you let out a sigh of relief when you realized that you were back in the dream again. Then, you heard something roaring behind you and you looked up to see a giant, fire rock tiger. You smiled to it before you froze on the spot. You slowly turned to the tiger, your eyes widening comically.  You screamed loudly before running for dear life. The tiger ran behind you, but it didn't seems to attack you. Stopping dead in your tracks, the tiger did the same. Raising a brow, you lifted a hand toward its muzzle. You pet it and it started to purr. You giggled before hugging it tightly. Jiang would certainly be jealous right now.

"I see you have met Fang" said a voice.

You turned around to see the same woman from before. She smiled at you before making her way to the tiger, petting it on its head. The tiger nuzzled his muzzle in her hair.

"Sebastian would certainly like him" you said with a smile.
"Oh, yes, he is..."
"Is there something you want to say to me?" you asked.
"Not really...well, that you will learn soon what's the meaning of your dreams..."
"Mommy!" cried a boy.

A young boy with white hair ran past you and hugged his mom's leg. She giggled before taking him in her arms. Having a good look of the boy, you couldn't help but swoon over him. He was so cute!~ You really did have a thing for cuteness. Damn, you were becoming like Lizzie. That's when you realized something.

"Wait a minute...How many kids do you have?!" you deadpanned.
"Um...a lot?" she sweat dropped.
"So, what is his name?"
"His name is Lance" the woman smiled.
"Now that I think of it, what's yours?"
"Well...it is complicated and I can't tell you right now...I don't think you are ready."
"What?! But WHEN will I be ready? I'm starting to get tired from waking up with sweat running down my back every time!'
"Oh, stop complaining...."

You pouted at her, crossing your arms against your chest. That's when the small boy took a hold of your hand. He smiled at you before giggling. You squealed mentally. Then, the sky went dark and the woman's smile became much wider.

"Looks like he is here...I need to go, (Y/N)...I hope we will meet each other in another dream~"
"Which is going to happen, whether I like it or not," you muttered.

She waved at you and the little boy did the same. Darkness surrounded you and you slowly felt yourself drifting away. You opened your eyes to see that you were in your room again. At the same moment, Sebastian opened the door, a smile placed on his face.

"Good morning, Sebastian" you told him.
"Ah, I see you're awake...We have a lot to do today" he said.

He opened the curtains and you groaned because of the light. Placing a hand on your forehead, you felt a pain you hadn't noticed before. Sebastian turned to you and frowned at your expression. He sat on the bed in front of you, putting a hand on your forehead.

"Hmm...it's a little warm...Maybe you should sleep a little more" he muttered.
"Please...Sleep"
"O-okay" you blushed. "What do we have to do today, anyway?"
"A certain party, darling...Which is why you need to have all your energy!" he said with a smile.

You groaned, flopping back on the bed while Sebastian chuckled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Putting on your servant's clothes, you did your chores of day quickly. When night came and the guests arrived, you were a little nervous. During the night, you observed them. There was the opera singer Irene Diaz, the producer Grimsby Keane and three other men whom you didn't know the names of. Adjusting your clothes one more time (you always do that when you are nervous), you shuffled your feet. You didn't like parties very much. Your heard a knock and you showed two other guests inside.