Chapter 18

Stressed? Who wouldn't be? You didn't sleep that night for only one reason; W.E.D.D.I.N.G.

You were still in your bed, staring at the ceiling. It was like everything was a dream, but it was in fact the reality. During Easter holiday, after telling you that the wedding will be held in few days, you had been excited during the wait. Now, you wanted to die. Sebastian wanted the wedding before Ciel went to school, which they received the letter from the Queen the same day of Easter. Plus, strange things happened to you for a couple of days already; your eyes sometimes turned demonic, for an unknown reason, you made the bookshelf in the library fall down without even touching it, you heard things from a distance and it pissed you off (like the time when you were waiting for Sebastian, who went to buy groceries, you heard some young bitch lady talking about him like he was some kind of piece of meat....We could say that her parents won't recognize her the next visit they decide to have).

Anyway, deep inside you, you felt you weren't ready for this. You wanted to be with Sebastian, truly, but this wedding and ritual were stressing you out now. Grandma decided to mix the Japanese and English traditions and only the people you care about will be there. Standing up from the bed, you made your way toward your closet. You opened it, examining the kimono that your grandmother wore it at her own wedding. You heard a knock and Lizzie burst in your room with a big smile. She ran to you, hugging you to death.

"You will be so cute in this dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled. "I'm so happy for the both of you!"
"Elizabeth! A lady doesn't act that way!" the Marchioness scolded her daughter.
"Sorry, mother..."

The Marchioness entered the room with a small smile, followed by your grandmother. She went to you, taking your chin and lifting it. After examining it, she released it with a sigh.

"You still have that face, you and the butler truly fit with each other" said the Marchioness.
"Thank you, I guess..."
"Now, I need to see that fiancé of yours! I'm sure he still have that long fringe! Not manly!"

She quickly exited the room, making her way to Sebastian, who was certainly with the other men. Your grandma helped you to get into the white kimono while Elizabeth brushed your hair. When they finished, you looked at yourself in the mirror and you gasped. The sight before you was beautiful, you truly loved the kimono and it fit your form wonderfully. You continued to stare at yourself, clearly admiring the job of old granny and Lizzie. Your grandmother smiled at your happy face but frowned when she heard the entrance door explode into pieces. You peeked into the hallway, raising a brow. Your grandmother only sighed before face palming.

"Looks like the old man is here" she muttered.
"You don't say...."

She only nodded while your eyes widened before you hung your head down, feeling embarrassed.

"Please, kill me now" you whimpered.
"Why? What's going on (Y/N)?" asked Lizzie.
"It seems that Grandpa is here today"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEBASTIAN'S POV

Adjusting my suit one more time, I turned around to see the other guests smiling at me.

"You look dashing" my young master said.
"Thank you, my Lord" I smiled and bowed to him.

That's when I heard the entrance door explode and the doors in the room where I was burst open to let an old man enter. He was small and held an expression of anger. His eyes traveled across the room before they fell on me. He approached me, still with the same expression before he pointed a finger at me.

"ARE YOU THE GROOM" he cried.
"Yes, I am, mister..."

He took me by the collar and scowled at me.