Chapter 21

A loud bawling sound woke both Sebastian and you (well, mostly you cause like Sebastian said, sleep was luxury for him). You stood up, walking to the crib inside your room. Seems like Hazel had woken up again. She was the opposite of her twin brother, Hazel was often hungry, while Lukas was a huge sleepy head, no joke. He hadn't even woke up when Bard blown the kitchen (again). Taking your daughter in your arms, you soothed her to calm her bawling.

"Sebastian? Can you pass me the bottle?" you asked over shoulder and Sebastian tossed it toward you.

Hazel stopped crying and drank in silence. Then, it was Lukas' turn to cry. Sebastian took him in his arms and tickled him. You couldn't help but laugh at the cute scene before you. You didn't see that everyday, you could say. That's when you heard Ciel ordering Sebastian to get him some tea. Sighing, Sebastian gave Lukas to you before making his way toward his young master, in his office. You giggled, before putting down Hazel and Lukas. It had been two days already since their birth and they already look like to be one years old. Then, Hazel stood up on her feet and you knelt down near to her, opening your arms. She giggled before walking slowly, toward you. She fell down but quickly stood up again. When she reached to you, she squealed in excitement.

"You did it, cutie pie!" you smiled down at her. Come on, Lukas! You can do it too!

The little black haired boy stared at you, his innocent eyes wide like saucers. Hazel, now able to walk correctly, walked to him and helped him get on his feet. She took his hand and lead him to you. At first, he had difficulty keeping his balance, but he still tried to reach you. You caught him when he was about to fall and hurt himself. He smiled before giggling. You nearly fainted from all the cuteness.

"Awww~ You both are so cuuuuuute!!" you squealed in excitement before hugging them tightly.
"(Y/N)? Can you come to the young master's office?" Sebastian asked.
"Coming!"

You took the two children in your arms, bringing them with you. Entering Ciel's office, your master scowled at the two young children who were smiling cockily at him. Ciel face palmed before sighing deeply.

"(Y/N)...Since you have children, I want you to take care of them...and when you are sure that they can take care of themselves, you will return to your chores..."
"Yes, master" you smiled.
"And please...DON'T LET THEM DISTURB MY PEACE!" he said angrily.
"Brat"

Ciel stopped for a moment, his eyes wide. You looked down with a shocked face, staring at Lukas who was smiling. He didn't just say that, right?

"Brat" repeated Lukas.
"WHY YOU-"
"Eeee!~ Your first word!~" you squealed, bringing your children down. "Say it again!~"
"Brat"
"Again!"
"Brat"
"One more time!"
"Brat"
"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!" Ciel yelled angrily.
"Mean butt" Hazel said.
"ARGGGH!!!!!!"

Ciel face planted on his desk, groaning while you were squealing in happiness. That's when Ciel heard a muffled sound and he looked up to Sebastian, a hand hovering his mouth. The damn demon was laughing.

"Sebastian" Ciel warned with a dark look.
"My apologies, young master....but it seems that it will be quite entertaining for me" Sebastian smiled.
"Oh shut up"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later the same day, the children were now able to talk...and to run inside the manor. Hearing sometime falling and breaking on the ground, Ciel groaned, pinching his nose with a scowl. You were sitting on an armchair, sipping tea quietly while Ciel watched you from the corner of his eye.

"How are you able to endure that?" he asked in disbelief.
"Ciel, Ciel...I'm one hell of a mother after all" you smiled smugly at him.
"Miss Hazel!!! Please, don't jump on the chandelier!!!" screamed Mey-Rin from downstairs.
"(Y/N), can you please take your children and bring them into another room to calm them down?" Ciel asked with a frown.

You nodded, walking toward the exit and to downstairs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know...when I said to bring them into a room to calm them down...I DIDN'T MEAN MINE!!!!"
"Calm down, young master" you scolded at him, "they are only children...."
"DEMONS. THEY. ARE. DEMONS....LITERALLY..."

You pouted at him, crossing your arms over your chest. You didn't understand what they did wrong. Well, maybe it was the fact that Lukas was clinging to Ciel's hair? or the fact that Hazel was drawing on his papers? Or a combination of the two? Or maybe the fact that Sebastian was trying his best to not lose his focus and to not laugh loudly at his master's face? Ciel turned to Sebastian, a dark look on his features.

"Sebastian, while having the time to laugh at me, why don't use it for doing your chores?" Ciel growled.
"Yes, my lord..."
"(Y/N), bring your children into your room and take care of them!"
"Yes, master..."

You both bowed to the young master. Sebastian went to the kitchen while you took Hazel and Lukas in your arms, bringing them to your room. Entering it, you lay the two children in the crib. You sat down on the bed with a sigh, staring at the two.

"Mama? Are you tired?" Lukas asked.
"Well...a little" you smiled at your son.
"Mama shouldn't be tired, she should be happy!" said Hazel with a pout and you giggled.
"But mama is happy...I'm truly happy to have both of you. You are the two most wonderful things that happened to me after the day I met your father" you smiled down at them.

The children smiled at you before yawning tiredly. You stood up before moving to them, whispering soothing words to put them to sleep. When you saw that both were in their world of dreams, you sighed happily, brushing Lukas' hair. You went to the window, staring out at the cold night. Then, you felt arms wrapping around you and you turned around to see Sebastian.

"So, how was your day?" you asked him.
"Entertaining...though the brat wouldn't stop complaining about that...."
"Don't be so mean to him!" you scolded playfully, hitting his side.
"I just remembered something...you did say '5 children' right?" he asked huskily.
"Yes but why-"

You froze on the spot. You turned to him, slowly. A look of pure terror on your face.

"YOU-"
"We should work on it, you know?" he smiled down at you.
"DON'T. YOU. DARE-"
"I'm not listening to you~"
"SEBASTIAN!!!!!!!"

Unfortunately, you couldn't escape from his state of lust.