eager (pt. 2)

"Me?"

Kaoki asked, surprised. The man in the glasses nodded.
"Fine, well I still don't trust the informations given to us by that guy, Chishiya and the lady, Kuina that we're in a place called the Borderlands and we have to play games and collect cards but, we were hanging out around Shinjuku at a karaoke shop today around two in the afternoon when everything went pitch black. No neon lights, no karaoke screens that were shining and the elevator didn't work. No one was in the shop and we were very confused on why no one was there. We thought maybe people forgot about us and evacuated but then turns out no one was outside as well. We left through the emergency exit, where Hajito slammed his arm by accident and got injured. That was around three or four in the afternoon. After we got down, we tried finding a nearby hospital where we met Chishiya and here we are." Kaoki explained with a hint of a grudge in is voice that he still had for his friends dragging him to this place he thought was suspicious.
"Well, thank you for explaining. Give us some time to talk please." The man in the kimono said, as the people around him gathered in a circle to dicuss. Yuue bit her lips from trembling, making them numb from the pain.
Hajito saw Yuue's lips trembling and pulled her to his side. Mizuka looked at Kaoki and smirked, knowing that there may be something going on between them. Hajito, who was oblivious to the two people behind him, reached for Yuue's hand with his good arm and held on to her hand. Mizuka, who saw this, looked at Kaoki and slapped his shoulder silently to prevent any noise, yet fangirling at the sight of this skinship that her two friends had at the same time. Finally, the group who were hudded together and whispering to each other seperated and faced the young teenagers. Hajito let go of Yuue's hand abruptly, making Mizuka frown at his action, as the others straightened up and faced the Executives of the Beach.
"We've decided to let you stay." The man in the kimono says with his arms wide open, "Mizuka, Yuue, Hajito, and Kaoki, welcome to the Beach. I'm Boushiya, the head of the Beach."
"Ann Rizuna." The woman with the white croptop said with a cold tone.
"I'm Kano Mira. Please call me Mira." The woman in all black said still with a wide smile.
"Oh my god, you're the woman I bumped into earlier today at Shinjuku Station!" Hajito exclaimed, pointing at the woman that was called Kano Mira, "Sorry for before, ma'am."
"What do you mean you saw her earlier today? She's also a game player. If she hadn't gathered all 12 cards, she wouldn't be able to exit this world." Boushiya said chuckling and as on cue, everyone else in the room started laughing, besides Chishiya, Ann, Mizuka, Yuue, and the others in the group, "Okay, now the others, please introduce yourselves."
"Aguni, Aguni Morizono." The big guy with the black tanktop said, giving each of the new comers a glare.
"Niragi." The man with the machine gun said, sticking his pierced tongue out and licking his lips while smirking at Mizuka, "And that's Last Boss. Doesn't talk much." Mizuka shuddered looking at Niragi as he kept eyeing her from top to bottom. Yuue, who noticed that glared at Niragi as she rolled her eyes at him when their eyes had met.
"My name is Kuzuryu Keiichi. Nice to meet you." The man with the glasses said.
"In the Beach, we have three rules we need you to abide by. Number one, always wear swimwear." Boushiya said with a suddden straight face.
"Swimwear?" Yuue questioned, "But, we didn't know we were coming here so we didn't pack anything, sir." Yuue looked at Boushiya with a odd look.
"Don't worry, we have the swimwear shop downstairs. It's to prevent you guys from hiding anything from us, such as weapons." He replied, sitting down on a big black chair in that was located in the front of the room, where a ig meeting table was, "Number two is to always have fun and live your life to its fullest. And number three is to traitors, death."
    "To traitors, death?" This time, Mizuka spoke up, looking confused, still trying to process all the rules the man had just given them.
    "Yes, hide a card or anything from us, you will be killed instantly." Boushiya explained, cracking his knuckles and looking over at Niragi who was smirking and loading his gun.
    "So, wear swimwear, live life to the fullest, and to traitors are death." Hajito repeated after Boushiya, trying to memo everything inside his head.
    "You," Boushiya said, pointing at Hajito, "You're a very fast learner. You're going to be great in the games." He said, walking over to Hajito and patting him on the back, "Now go. We're done discussing here. The girls, Ann will show you where your rooms are and the boys, Chishiya will show you. Now I must go back to my girls." He said, opening the double doors and vanishing behind them.
    "Well, I guess you're with me." The woman, Ann said, taking off her sunglasses, "Follow me."
    "Y, yes ma'am." Yuue said nervously trying to follow and keep up with the stranger from behind her, as they walked very quickly.
    "Here's your room, Yuue. Mizuka's room is above so I'll take her there." Ann said, still having that cold tone in her voice.
    "Thank you." Yuue said, going into the room but being blocked by Ann's heel, "Yes?"
    "I forgot to tell you that these door locks don't work. And I'll pick you up in a few minutes to get you guys swimwear." Ann said, turning her back on Yuue ans walking off. Mizuka waved and smiled at Yuue quickly before rushing off after Ann. Yuue gave a small giggle and waved at the backs of the two females, as she closed the door behind them.