eager (pt. 3)

"Oh! Mizu, that looks so good on you!"

Yuue complimented Mizuka, who was wearing a white two pieced swimsuit: the top had black polkadots and was a halter top and the bottom was just white and covered her stomach and had a white skirt with the bottoms. Right after Yuue had settled into her room, Ann barged in and dragged Yuue and Mizuka to the swimsuit shop to try on different swimwear to see which one they liked the most.
"Miss Ann, don't you agree?" Yuue looked at Ann who was standing next to her with crossed arms and looking at Mizuka over her sunglasses.
"Sure. She looks good, but she should cover up. The guy that was looking at Mizuka in a creepy way, his name is Niragi, he's going to get ideas." Ann threw a black shortsleeved rashguard at Mizuka.
"Thank you, Miss Ann." Mizuka said as she put that over her head, "Now your turn, Yuue."
"Okay, hmm..." Yuue looked around the shop to see a variety of swimwear from one piece swimsuits to bikinis and body suits, "I actually don't know. Can I go basic?"
"I'll help." Ann says, stepping in and looking through the racks of swimsuits, widening Yuue and Mizuka's eyes for not expecting her to help them, "What? Are you guys not going to search for a swimsuit?" She asked, smiling and taking off her sunglasses.
"Oh! Yes, yes, we'll do it right away, ma'am." Mizuka says, scrambling around and trying to find a swimsuit for Yuue as Yuue does the same.
After a good few minutes of silence and trying to find a good swimsuit for Yuue, the three had some good options for Yuue to try and see if she liked them. Ann had choosen a white bikini top with light yellow floral prints and a black skirt, Mizuka had choosen a navy gingham checkered onepiece swimsuit that tied at the front and Yuue had a classic navy bikini with tropical patterns on the top.
"Go try it on." Ann encouraged, pushing Yuue in with all the swimsuits, "Come out when you finish trying on each swimsuit." She says as Yuue closes the curtains of the changing room.
"I'm done!" Yuue said, opening up the curtain and showing the bikini that Ann had choosen for her, "I like this but it's very revealing."
"Miss Ann, you've got some taste!" Mizuka exclaims, making Yuue turn around over and over again.
"Uhm, Mizuka, stop turning me around. I'm getting alittle nauseous." Yuue said, trying to stop without bumping into the store's furniture.
"Sorry, Yuu." Mizuka said as she stopped spinning Yuue and set her straight.
"Okay, next." Ann said, yawning and looking at the girls bored.
Yuue and Mizuka looked at each other and shrugged. Yuue went back into the dressing room to get changed into the other options she had. After some arguments and bickering between Ann and Mizuka of which swimsuit Yuue looked best in, they decided on getting Yuue the swimsuit that Mizuka had picked out.
"I don't think you're going to need a rashguard for now. Mizuka has one because it's two pieced but yours is a one piece so it's mostly covered up. If you feel uncomfterable, just come back here and you can get a rashguard." Ann said, as they walked out of the shop. Yuue gave a big smile and thumbs up, "By the way, you don't need to call anyone in this place 'Miss' or 'Mister'."
"So....Ann?" Mizuka asked, kind of shy to call Ann without the 'Miss'.
"Yep, well, I've gotta go visit somewhere, you guys should meet up with Chishiya and the others. I think they're going to be at the pool." Ann walked off, leaving the two girls confused on where they were.
"The pool?" Yuue looked around trying to get hints on where the pool was, "Do you think there may be a map of this whole place?"
    "Maybe. Let's look around to see if there is one." Mizuka started walking while holding Yuue's hand, trying to search for the map, "Wait, we both can't tell directions. The map's not going to do anything for us."
    Mizuka and Yuue were in the middle of the lobby, the place they had been when they had first arrived but no one seemed to be there anymore. In the distance was loud music that was usually played at clubs, which almost shook the floor.
    "I guess we'll just follow the music?" Mizuka said, dragging Yuue along with her. As they keep walking towards the music, the more they could hear the laughter and chattering of people.
    "Yuu! Mizu!" They heard a voice from the distance, "Over here!"
    Mizuka and Yuue looked around to see where the voice was coming from to see Hajito and Kaoki with Chishiya and Kuina. They looked like they were having fun, talking about something interesting. Mizuka ran over to the others, sitting inbetween the boys, wanting to know what they were talking about. Yuue on the other hand, was shyly walking towards them, worried on what the boys would say to her.
    "Whoa, Yuu doesn't really wear revealing clothes so that's new." Kaoki said, laughing as he made room for Yuue to sit. Mizuka glared at Kaoki and hit him for talking like that, "What? She looks nice, it was a compliment." He cried trying to get Mizuka's hands off of him.
    'Then apologize to her! It makes her feel uncomfterable!" Mizuka scolded, laughing at Kaoki's back which had gotten red by her smacks.
    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It was suppossed to be a compliment."
    "It's okay. And thank you." Yuue said, giving a small laugh to the two's actions.
    "Are you guys dating or something?" Kuina asked, looking from Mizuka to Kaoki.
    "WHAT NO!" The two said in unison, making Yuue and Hajito burst into laughter.
    "Well, I mean, you two look good together. You two should just date, since you guys look so close to each other." Kuina laughed, looking at Mizuka and Hajito's reactions.
    "Anyways, Ann said that we didn't need to use 'Miss' and 'Mister' in this place so do I call you...?" Mizuka chaged the subject, embarassed to be shipped with someone that she was close to.
    "Kuina and Chishiya is fine." Chishiya said, finally speaking, "Also, you look cold." He looked at Yuue who was shivering a little due to the temperature dropping as soon as they stepped out of the hotel.
    "I ca-" Hajito started to take off his shirt to drape over Yuue but was cut off by Chishiya who took off his white hoodie and draped it on top of Yuue.
    "Use this and you don't need to give this back to me. I can go get a new one at the shop." Chishiya said as he pulled the hood over Yuue's head and stood up and walked away to somewhere.   
    "Seems like you have an admirer, Yuue." Kuina said, raising her eyebrows at Chishiya's back which disappeared into the building.
    "What? Me? An admirer?" Yuue asked confused while letting her arms into Chishiya's hoodie, "Who?"
    "I didn't think you were so dumb to ot notice, it's Chishiya!" Kuina said matter-of-factly.
    "But isn't he dating you, Kuina?" Yuue asked, looking confused, trying to process the information.
"Why would you get that idea? Where did you get that idea?" Kuina asked laughing, pushing Yuue towards Mizuka.
"Well, you picked him up and you guys looks like you guys are together a-" Yuue started ranting about the times she thought they were dating, even though they had just met.
"Yuue, we are not dating. He's not my type anyways." Kuina replied laughing, "I'm going to go get something from my room. Wait here." Kuina rushed off to her room.
Mizuka and Kaoki were already in the pool fooling around, spashing water at each other and having fun. Yuue was smiling watching the two fool around with each other. Hajito, who noticed Yuue alone, scooted alittle closer to her.
"So, you're not going to go-" Hajito began as he looked at Yuue, who's hair was up in a high ponytail and the white hoodie Chishiya had given her had been a little too baggy on her, making her look smaller than she usually was. 
"Wait is that you, Yuue!?!?!?"