𝔸nnonymus

"Yuu, don't worry. It's probably just a power out, don't worry."

Hajito whispered, patting Yuue, who was crouched on the floor, and comforted her. Yuue had always been scared of the dark since a young age and when these things happened out of no where, she was a total mess.
"Let's just stay in here until the lights turn back on or the staff guides us out." Kaoki stated, standing up as going over to Yuue, "Everything's going to alright, Yuu. The power just went out. That's all, don't worry about it." 
    "Sounds good." Yuue says in a hushed voice, her voice sort of quivering. She was still holding on to Hajito's hand, shaking from the sudden actions.
"Yuu, come next to me, we can talk about other things." Mizuka sat down on the couch and patted the seat next to hers. Yuue nodded as she stood up, wobbling over next to her friend.
    A few minutes passed by, nothing had happened. The group looked at each other, curious on what happened to the others in the karaoke shop. The music had stopped, they heard no footsteps, and there certainly weren't any voice heard outside of room 16.
"Maybe I should go check on the other people." Hajito said, putting Yuue's hand down onto Mizuka's lap as he moved towards the door, "I'll be back, Yuu. Kao, can you come with me?"
"Okay, let's go." The boys opened the door and moved out of the room, closing the door firmly behind them before moving on.
Yuue leaned on Mizuka's shoulder as they looked at the black screen in front of them, that was once filled with lyrics and bright colored lights.
"So, who was calling before?" Mizuka decided to break the silence.
"Oh, it was my mom." Yuue replied, reaching for her drink.
"What did auntie have to say? Are you in trouble?" Mizuka looked at Yuue with a devilish smirk, "What did you do this time? Did you break her favorite china dish and hide it in your closet?"
"I'm not a trouble maker like you, Mizu. She called me because she's been really busy, lately. So, she wanted to call me and just talk to me." Yuue responded shrugging and finishing her drink.
"Yuu?" Mizuka asks glancing at Yuue.
"Hmm?" Yuue humms and glances back at Mizuka.
"You should consider yourself very lucky."
"How come?"
"I mean, you have a loving family, good grades, you can cook, do the house chores, and you have people around you that you can rely on."
"I mean, you always come over to my house without even asking me and you eat dinner at my house almost every night, isn't my family practically yours too?"
"I guess so. But like my biological parents are so annoying. Father works too hard and too much that we barely spend time with each other. He's probably even cheating on my mom. My mom on the other hand is drinking every single day and she barely even comes back home. It's like I have no biological family and it makes me feel real hurt on the inside even if I don't really show it as much." "Mizu, if you need family, my family will always be there for you. My younger siblings love having you over, my older siblings think you're pretty fun to be around, my mom loves talking with you and having deep conversations about the ongoing events in the world right now or whatever so, even if your parents won't be there for you, you have your second family, alright?"
'Thanks, Yuu. You're the best." Mizuka attacks Yuue with a massive hug, while tears filled her eyes. Mizuka's feelings that she held in for a long time came out. Loud sobbs came out of her mouth as she cried.
"It's okay, it's okay. You can cry. I'll be here." Yuue patts Mizuka's back. After a few moments, Mizuka's loud sobbs stopped and turned into hiccups. "The boys are kinda late, aren't they?" "Yeah, they are." Mizuka's voice was muffled because she was still hugging Yuue, "Thanks, Yuu." She says as she lets go of Yuue.
"No problem, you okay now?" Yuue asks as she brushes Mizuka's loose strands of hair away from her face and tucks them behind her ear.
"Yep, thanks." Mizuka says, rubbing slightly swollen eyes, "By the way, what's for dinner tonight?"
"Tonight's sōmen. You're welcome to come too. Not that I have to give you permission or anything." Yuue stated laughing.
"I wasn't even going to ask, I probably going to follow you all the way to your house and just go in smoothly. I'm so excited for sōmen." Mizuka giggled.
"I wonder what's taking the boys so long to go get someone so we can go out." Yuue said, picking up her phone, "Huh?" Yuue kept tapping on her phone screen as if something were wrong with it.
"What? What happened?' Mizuka asked as she look at Yuue's phone.
"My phone's not going on! I had it charged to 100% this morning and it was 56% at the end of the call, why is it off?" Yuue kept tapping her phone, pressing the power button multiple times, nothing happened, "Can you try yours, Mizuka?" Mizuka nodded and took her phone out of her bag.
"Mine's off too." Mizuka put her phone back into her bag, "Maybe it's because the power's out?" Mizuka suggested as she lied down on the couch.
"Maybe. But even if the power went out, as long as your phone wasn't at 1% or out of battery, our phones shouldn't be off." Yuue said, putting her phone down on the table in front of her, "I certainly hope no one was hurt by this black out."
"I mean, I think it's only this building that's having a black out. Not the whole entire Tokyo city." Mizuka rubbed her eyes, "I'm getting sleepy for some reason. Good night." She said while yawning. "What time did you go to sleep last night?"
"2 in the morning."
"That explains why."
The door bursts open with Hajito and Kaoki, panting and out of their breaths, startling both, Yuue and Mizuka.
"What happened?" Yuue asks as she looks at the two boys.
"No one's here." Hajito, who was still trying to catch his breath, said.
"What?" Mizuka woke up and looked at the boys in a odd way.
"No one's in this shop." Kaoki responded with a straight face.
"Like, no one?"
"No one."
"Not a single person?"
"Yep."