Prologue

edited~

My father always told me about mystical creatures. He told me most about werewolves. He always said "watch out for them or they will kill you " I always laughed .

I turned 17 and a couple of months later on may 29 my dad died. We were all broken . it was just me him and my mom. Now it seemed like it was just me and no one else...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was May 28, a sunny Sunday. My mother and I were getting ready to go to a friend's birthday party. To my mother it was "get out time" since my dad died last year on May 29. I took it hard don't get me wrong I still feel the pain and always will, but my mom took it as freedom. Tell me how that was not fucked up.

Sorry I tend to have a foul mouth.

I think I should introduce myself since you already know part of my life. My name is Diondra willows I'm eighteen years old. I'm about 5'6, b cup in bras and I have an amazing ass.

you can say I'm curvy!

My face it long and oval shape, and have long brown hair that goes down half my back. I'm currently in my RN program (I graduated at age 16 lucky me!) I will graduate in December and well nurse people. So I say...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that day at the party

My mother was wearing clothes a little too revealing, she look like a tart. Like why does a forty year old woman wear shorts, strapless shirt and not to mention stripper heals.

No, I don't have anything against strippers they probably make more money than people with degrees.

Anyways I walk up to my mom. "Hey Jessica, I think we should go home. I'm not feeling this party." My mother glares at me and says words I have never heard her say "stop being a selfish little bitch and go hang out with the young people in the back." She walks away leaving me standing awkwardly alone. I just stair as she goes inside with some older women and some guys. I look down at my pink colored toe nails and my light brown sandal. I felt as tears falling from my green eyes. The ones my father so gracefully gave me. I patted my pearl strapless dress it looked pretty it was two inches below my knees. I turned around and did what she told me.

I see a small little house and music was being played, two girls walk out laughing. I smiled as they past. One of them stopped and came towards me "you want to go in their?" she asked pointing to the little house. I smiled "sure, why not" she grabbed my hand and the other girl walked off. She opened the door and pushed me in. the place smelled a little weird. The girl closed the door and locked it.

Scary Weird.

That's when I noticed me and her were the only girls in there. I felt as ten pair of eyes lustful eyes stripped me naked. They all were guys, not even a gay one was there. "She wanted to come in." the girl pushed me forward. One of the guys stepped forward and began to walk towards me. A loud growl filled the room and he went back to his seat.

Wtf! Is going on!

One guy stood up he fumed with power, or at least that's what I felt. I could feel my heart beat as he walked closer. "Cherry, you can leave now." One guy said. I turned as the girl pouted "aw common, let me stay here a little longer at least to watch"

to watch what the hell was the girl talking about!!!

Cherry walked up to the guy who told her to leave he almost had the same power as the one who was walking towards me. Cherry got on her knees and clawed his pants she came across the zipper and undid it. I looked away from her. I knew what she was doing, I could hear the guy's moans as she bobbed her head harder. I didn't realize that the guy was in front of me. He was a tower compared to me he looked at me intensely with black eyes behing his gold hair . I could feel power radiating from him.

He looked... scary as shit.!!

I turned around and ran for the door, but it was unsuccessful I was grabbed by the waist and brought down to the floor. I felt two hand grab my arms I looked up and he was another guy. I felt hands go up my legs and stop at the hem of my underwear. That's when I began to scream.

"Is she your mate?" I heard someone ask. I was so confused I looked up at the guy that had his hand in my dress. He smiled from ear to ear. "No, but she is to pretty to be left untouched." He tore off my underwear and I began to feel as my pureness leaving my body with every thrust he gave. I yelled as everyone just laughed. I cried, and he just kept going. I tried to get away but he held on.

Daddy, why is my body is being used like a playground?...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------