chpater 17

Update woohoooo . lol I updated on my phone so please excuse the spelling errors . so enjoy ✌

Diondras p.o.v

I moved my hair to see the mark stark left me. Every time I thought about it I felt warm and safe. They called me early into work so I left stark with Caleb and his grandmother.

"Diondra hello!" I snapped back into reality. Donna looked at me and noticed my mark. "Just because he marked you doesn't mean anything. You wait till you call in saying you can't come to work because you cant walk." She wiggled her eyebrows at me. I turned 20 shades of red as she laughed.  " now help me with this guy. It looks like he has a head injury."

The guy looked like he was found in a ditch...

"two workers from jack in the box found him in a ditch and brought him here." Donna added. "Shit he reeks of wolfsbane." Donna noticed my puzzled face "common woman get the werewolf 101 already.  Wolfsbane is a plant that us werewolf's are not fond of.  It weakens us extremely and some it send to straight up psychotic mental state or death." I nodded my head and noticed a red marking on the back of his neck. I slowly bend down to look at it. "It's a brand like the one on your leg. But this one is of your sick and twisted father." Flinching at her last statement made me rember when I got branded. "Hey diondra I'm sorry ,but I'm a doctor and I notice even when you think I don't. I also know u took the files from the basement." I froze. She looked down at the patient as she assessed his head. "I um.." Donna waved her hand.  "Listen we all have reasons and I know your reasons are acceptable just be careful. A dark cloud still surround you." She whispered .

After my lunch brake I went to my locker and noticed that I had brought Starks medication. The orange bottle with a white tap had no name no inscription. It was blank. Nothing defined the medication like a book with no cover. "I see you brought his medication, lets take it to the lab and check it out." Donna motioned for me to follow her. 

Starks p.o.v.

I try to open my eyes but my eye lids seemed glued together.

Shit ...

A faint voice echoed through the distance.  A familiar voice, one that I longed to hear and yet I still could not see.

"Stark open your eyes." The voice commanded me in an alpha tone.
I tried and tried no luck.

"Eye for eye, blood for blood, scratch your eyes open if you have to!!" The voice grew louder. 
I felt my claws grow out and lashed both of my eyes. Feeling the blood trickle down my skin my eyes began to open. Only to see a vast space of darkness.

"Fear is real until you acknowledge that it's only real until you fight it." The voice sternly spoke.

"Who are you!? Answer me!" I yelled as I turned to see nothing but darkness.

"How could you forget my voice. I am the one you once called father." The voice grew loader. I saw a tall white figure and a smaller one move towards me.

"Who are you?" I yelled squinting my eyes to see better. The light grew immensely. A light with calmness and peace. The figures began to take shape of human forms.

"Dad?"  The white figures grew closer.

"Also your sexy ass mother, you know the one who gave birth to you!" I collasped on the emptiness and began to tremble.

"Don't scare the child woman!"

"No my parents are dead!! I saw them die! Who are you!?" I yelled feeling the anger arise from within.

"We are what you desire, A family." The one who called my mother spoke. I have never felt this condescending sadness since the day they both died. I still remember the day they both got burned to death not even ash was left behind only the memories of their last smile.

"Why didn't you fight to live!? Why did u have to leave me alone!? I needed a father and a mother as well.  I needed the guidance of my parents! Why didn't you fight!!" My yell turned into a lone wolf howl.

The smaller light came closer turning into a more human form.  Her long brown hair flowing and her small porcelain skin that defined her pink cheeks and her gray eyes.

"Mom." I mustered a faint cry. She reached and touched my right cheek with her warm hands.

"Sometimes sacrifice is needed in order to save others stark." Then it hit me. Diondra has sacrificed so much for her son to be safe. 

"Yes stark even the mate the mood goddess has given you knows of the meaning sacrifice." My father spoke.

"We sacrificed our lives for the sake of letting you and your grandma to live. Of course we would have loved to watch u grow up throughout the year. Sing Happy birthday to you every year. To be by your side in a time of need. To watch you grow strong. Even to see you have the first love of your life." My mother spoke.

I looked up to see my fathers eye glisten. He approached my mother. "You are my son. You are stark nero alpha of the silent river pack! You are the leader. You are and will always be the one and only alpha! Stop bringing yourself down! Your mother was a Luna and your father the alpha its in your blood!"

"Dad I'm the god of calamity! I destroy all things!" I yelled.

"You are not the god of calamity you are stark nero son of
Jordan Nero and son of  Casey Nero! You are the alpha of the silent river pack! The mate to diondra willows and alpha of all alphas! Go and save what needs to be saved!" My father yelled. Smiling I stood up.

"Not bad old man, not bad." I looked down to see the unclosed claw marks alpha Andrew did began to close.

"We will always be by your side never forget." Both white lights slowly vanished. And so did the vast space of darkness.

"Wait for me." I whispered.

Diondras p.o.v

After we geared up in the lab we tool apart the pills and examined it under the microscope.

"Ah hell I have never seen this in my life." Donna exclaimed with worry stringing off her last word.

" if you have never seen it then what could it be?" I asked.

I'm a nurse and I have seen many medication in my life time. But this medication had a blue powdery substance. Nothing in comparison to what I have seen.

"That's a type of wolfsbane called 'dulce muerte' a myth almost nonexistent." Donnas eyes went wide eye. As she looked who the voice belonged to. 

"Diondra run! It's a high level witch! Run , run away! Go now before she kills us all!! " I turned only to stay frozen once again.

"No." I began to whisper. "That woman is Jessica, my mother."

*********************************

So finally another update !!!!!! I want to thank everyone who has read ,commented and voted for my story !!!! I luv y'all!! Keep and spread the love