chapter 13

sorry for the late update. short but hope you like. comment and vote! but please keep reading! Luv yah!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diondras P.O.V

As I looked at the man in front of me, I felt nothing but anger. “My father is dead! He died three years ago! I saw him in the casket!” I choked on my own saliva. “My father is dead! So shut your mouth you imposter!” I yelled. Lyon grabbed my hair and a huge growl came from stark. “Leave her alone!” his yell only gave them more power. Lyon let me go. “Get up.” the imposter in front of me said. He held out his hand I looked at it with such anger. “Diondra sweaty get up.” the rain fell harder. The droplets hitting the earth as if it needed cleansing.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me up stark growled and ran towards us. “Nah ah don’t move.” Stark stopped fuming with anger. The imposter grabbed me by the jaws and faced me towards stark. “You see that man. Stark Nero alpha of the silent river pack. The man that has an urgency to protect you, you see he was the one that almost killed me.” I tried to move away. “Shhh hold still my child, that man killed my entire pack. That damn mutt tore our family apart. He separated me from you and your mother. He is the one to blame.” I began to feel week at my legs my vision began to fade. The imposter took a good sniff on my neck. “It seems to me the plan is going as planned. Take good care of your-“ I only heard a growl and cracking of bones as my world turned black.

Starks p.o.v

I could not take it any more I began to shift. ‘About time you let me free’ scar scoffed. I saw Diondra fall to the floor unconscious. I snapped. Wolfs jumped towards me. I growled as my pack fighters took them down. I began to run towards Jacob and Lyon. The more I got closer the more wolfs would come at me. “Fuck it!” I clenched my jaw down on necks ripping them apart. The blood running down my fur and onto the floor drove me mad. I noticed some backing away. I walked towards Diondra her clothes wet and muddy. I looked over her body to see two wolfs come walking towards me one was pure black with a white spot in the center of his forehead ‘Jacob’ the next was a little smaller but brown ‘Lyon’ scar spat out the words with disgust. I could feel my heart beat faster than usual. “God of calamity will you shed more blood?” Jacob said.

I felt a hand on my right back leg.

Hush now and walk with me in the stars, hold my hand and let’s play. No need to cry now please hold my hand.” I looked down to Diondra trebling hand as she said “please don’t shed those tears again.” she was still in an unconscious state. I nodded my head and began to change back to human form.

“Wow so the god has a weakness, how interesting.” Jacob said turning around and running out into the woods. Lyon stood there in his brown wolf form. He turned and ran. “Alpha orders!” I grabbed some shorts that were thrown at me. “Let them leave.” I picked up Diondra and gently but her close to my chest bridal style and turned to look at my fighters. The rain still pouring hard was making the floor muddy. “Take the ones that have suffered damage to the infirmary, take the ones that are captured to the dungeon. We don’t need to shed more blood tonight. Afterwards go to your families.” I looked down at Diondra and noticed something. She smelled different. She smelled like two lives in one

so i was not satisfied with the update.. but I'm hoping you liked it:) and does anyone have a clue as to what the last sentence meant? well if no then wait for the next update. so please keep reading! :3 keep and pread the love!