chapter 3

NEW UPDATE HAHA very fast. lol well reality i just pretended like i didn't have any homework. lol please don't do that! ima bad example. ~"."~ well hope y'all like it!!!!! ^.^

 1 month ago…

AlphaDerek'sP.O.V

        It’s been two years since I have last seen her. Her long brown hair, green eyes and lightly tan curvy figure. I still remember when I took her, she is not my mate but dam I couldn't stop she was just too good.

"Alpha Derek." My beta john interrupted my thinking. I growled "this better be important" he handed me a file. “what the hell is this!?" John rolled his eyes "we found her." With that I opened the file and saw that she now lived in Texas. Not only that but in the “silent river pack" territory.  I was fuming with anger

 “Why the hell is she with them!!" I got up and pined john to the wall.

“I’m not sure yet but alpha I don't know why you are so obsessed with this girl.  I mean you have found your mate two months ago. Why are you so stuck on her?" Gosh do I want to kill him right now. My last beta was killed by rouges. Then I got this piece of shit. I found my mate she had nice natural blond hair honey eyes she was a little taller than her, but with no curves.  How I hate her she isn't like the green eyed girl I took without permission. I then realized my third and fourth seat came in and pulled me back. 

 "Get out now and I want to know everything about her! If you tell my mate about this I will kill you all in front of your family!" I yelled at the three of them.

  I will find you and take you and make you mine till death and beyond.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diondra's P.O.V

         After a week of working I still have not gotten used to taking Caleb to the day care center. I mean I can literally run to the place. I just got trust issues like really bad. But who wouldn’t after what I went through it’s like the word “trust” don’t even exist.

 I walked to the lounge and I see two nurses, a short blonde named sally and a Kool-Aid red head called Macy. I stopped and began to hear what they were saying.

I know they say not to hear others gossip, but gosh sometimes it’s really entertaining.

“Diondra is human, I mean we need to make sure that.“

I walk in the door wondering if all of a sudden I was classified an alien at birth.

“Oh hey Diondra.” Sally said as she walked past me. “Hey Diondra doesn’t your shift end in ten more minutes today, at 17:00 (5 pm) right?” Macy asked. “Yes it does, but I have to see one more person before I leave.” I know I’m not a doctor but this hospital is low on staff so I guess they gave me more privileges. (Just don’t mention it at other hospitals.)

 I left Macy in the lounge and walked to room 1-B I knocked on the door then walked in. I stopped half way when I saw Lyon standing next to the wall. I smiled and walked up to him “oh hey, are you sick today?” he began to laugh “you won’t ever see me sick but my boss you might see him more times than necessary.” He said pointing behind me. I turned and my heart almost stopped. I saw a man like maybe twenty five years old. Skin that looked like it was nibbled by the sun. Medium long somewhat curly hair. A jawline that defined his face perfectly and not to mention his honey eyes. Damn this guy was going to make me check my own heart pressure. He smiled as he noticed me staring at him. “So nurse do you like what you see?” he said with a husky sick voice and it sounded extremely hot! I began to blush all sorts of red. “Because if you do you can always be my personal nurse.” He smirked.

 Gosh why does this this man have to be so … yummy?

 I smiled and looked at his files name: Stark Nero. Hmm interesting…

 I looked up at him “So Mr. Nero why do I get the pleasure to see you today?” he points at his nose. I turned to look at Lyon “wait this is the boss that sold me the house the one you said that had the cold?” Lyon nodded and was trying so hard to hold in his laugh. I turned to look at stark “you are the one who sold me the house?” I did something I never thought I would do. I hugged him “thank you so much I love the home it’s wonderful, and it has so much space its great!” for some reason I felt warm and small tingles at his touch. I could have sworn I heard a small purr. I finally realized what I was doing and awkwardly let got. “Well em since you have been sick with the umm, cold yeah that’s right have you tried smelling something strong?” he looked at me with the face that said um what.

 I walked the door and grabbed something from the lounge and went back. “I know this is so unprofessional but please take a good smell of this and I’m pretty sure you will never have a cold ever again.” I smiled and walked out the door. I went to the back and took a quick shower and put my dirty clothes in a plastic bag and changed. I needed to pick up Caleb then maybe go grocery shopping. As I walked past room 1-B I started to blush.

Oh lord what is going on with me…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like? please don't forget to comment and vote and most of all keep reading!. ima try to have the next chapter up maybe tomorrow. lol its gonna have a Little surprise!!! o.O keep and spread the love.  (now ima go and watch EMPIRE on fox amazing show!!) haha luv yah!! :3