Chapter 16

I updated on my phone so their spelling errors or anything of that sort please just swat it away like a fly. just kidding! no but I did update on my phone so please bear with me hope you like this chapter though

Diondras P.O.V

as Andrew drove towards starks territories a part of me was excited to see him. it was weird as if my body yerned for him.

"deep inthought?" Andrew turned to look at me. I nodded my head and gave him a small smile. "are you thinking about me?" he smirked. I looked at him "um... no." he began to laugh. all I wanted to do was hurry to the pack house. I turned to look at him grip the steering wheel of his Bugatti with so much force not only where his knuckles white but the steering wheel was becoming a little deformed. "um Andrew the wheel." he looked at me and smiled. "sorry don't be frighten I was receiving a mind link." we arrived and he rushed throught the gates. I began to feel restless. he parked infront of the pack house. the pack house was nice and modern. Andrew walked to open my door. "thank you what agentelment." I smiled. we began to walk up the paved walkway. "I sense you feel sad why is that?" I looked down at my shoes green slippers. "well you look like a billion and I look like a dollar." I said truthfully. he began to laugh. "that's not funny!!" I exclaimed. he grabbed my handand looked at me "you are worth more than-" a huge growl filled the air as I turned to see stark throw Andrew back making him stumble to the floor.

"mine." he growled. I turned to see Andrew get up brushing the dirt off his suit.

"don't treat her like an object stark. plus I see no mark on her nor do I smell you off of her. so what proof is their?" stark growled and charged.

Starks
p.O.V

"don't treat her like an object stark. plus I see no mark on her nor do I smell you off of her. so what proof is their." I growled and charged. Andrew grabbed my neck. "I see you have not taken your medication. we had a deal stark I don't want to do the other end of the deal." I growl in his face as he growls in mine. the growls made everyone submit to us. "bow to your superiors stark." Andrews face tensed at my name. "Andrew let me take care of him and administer the medication for him." diondra touched my arm sending sparks. i know she felt it because she flinched. "fine." Andrews hand came towards my chest. his nails changing to claws he began to pushthem. diondra grabbed my arm as i smiled at her. "stark nero i momentarily suspend you of your alpha duties, until you are stable you shall return." the last thing i saw was diondras worry face before it all went black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diondras P.O.V

caleb, me and starks grandma stood staring at a sexy unconscious stark half naked on my couch. caleb walked and poked his face, nothing he was out cold.

"so he took his alpha role?" i nodded my head. i couldn't help but notice that she was crying.

"oh my." caleb hugged her leg and she picked him up. "you see that pack was made by stark when he was on a rampage. he bought the land and it had a river in the back that passed by it. that's why the pack is called 'the silent river pack' his parent are buried by the river." she sobbed. i looked down at stark. "Andrew was partally right , he is not stable. not mentally or emotionally. i always told stark it was the medication they have perscribbed him." i grabbed her hand and kissed caleb on his head. "caleb take her upstairs so yall can get some sleep." caleb goes over to stark and hugs his arm and runs up the stairs holding starks grandmas hand.

i walk over to stark and noticed that the 5 puncture wounds in his chest has not closed i sat down next to him trying to see his face a little more his hair was kind of long now covering part of his face. I began to look at his muscles and how his chest raised up and slowly went back down I looked at his arms nice and toned his skin nibbled by the Sun as he laid there on the couch. I slowly glided my hand up his arm towards his face I felt sparks flowing through my arm with every touch that I gave him. I began to move his hair off from his face revealing a stark that I've never seen before. His lips nice and smooth his nose just perfect. his long eyelashes his eyebrows his forehead his smooth cheekbones and hard jawline. a start I've never seen before . Suddenly I felt strong arms wrapped around my waist and pull me up on the couch that's when I realized that I was laying on top of Stark his face came closer to my neck and my shoulder as he began to to smell me. I felt my cheeks flush pink I tried to move around only receiving a growl. I felt something wet and cold touch my skin when I realized that teeth we're sinking into me sending short pleasure waves.

"Mine." was all I heard as I drifted asleep.

I know I have not updated in a while. In a way I'm starting to feel discouraged about writing more of the story but I'm still going to either way but I hope you like this chapter the next chapter explain to you why Starks grandma was saying that it was the medication that was make him unstable . keep on spread the love please keep reading and thank you for sticking with this book for so long