chapter 14

sorry I have not updated!! I have been really busy with school. but yes this is short but it has meaning!! keep and spread the love!!

--------------------------------------------------

Starks POV

I closed the door behind me. Donna and my grandmother stood silent as the door locked.

"Stark we have to tell her when she-" I growled. "How do you want me to tell her, that Lyon and her father beat her and almost took her? And on top of that, someone from MY pack went to the infirmary room and gave her an injection and she lost her month and a half child!"

Every looked down at their feet. My grandmother grabbed my shoulder, I knew she felt my anger.

"Stark honey, you can't steal the truth from her. It's not right and you know it." I felt her gaze on me.

"Stark you can't keep this from her. For crying out loud that was her child in her that till this second we still do not know who gave her the injection. No one knows!" Donna the pack doctor yelled.

I still remember when I ran to the room Caleb was crying Diondra was unconscious and her white sheets cried of red terror. Her face pale like paper. The smooth skin color that looked like the sun slightly kissed her was gone.

"Stark she will find out and when she does." My grandmother paused to look at me.

"No she won't and if one of you tells her family or not I will kill you." They both looked at me shocked. I opened the door shifted and ran into the forest.

After running for a good twenty minutes I came to a stop by a lake. The water silent like the night nothing to disturbed it. I leaned in to see my reflection. A huge mix of red and brown wolf looked at me. Its red eyes gleaming with hate and anger. Its snarls resembling it wanted blood. I stepped back and walked for five minutes till I could see a huge pine tree. I stopped and laid down next to two grave stones and closed my eyes.

Jordan Nero and his wife Casey Nero

We love you son