Chapter 8

update yeah!!! its just cuz i keep procrastinating on homework. lol dont do that. well i hope you like this chapter. it took me and my friend SAM idea after idea. it was fun. well i really do hope you like it please comment vote and keep reading!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put Caleb down for a nap and curled up on the couch to watch TV.

Something changed last week when I saw stark turn into a wolf... my dad would always tell me about people turning into wolfs but he called them werewolves. "They are strong and ferocious." I always thought he was saying a fairy tale but now I know he was not.

After trying to ask stark about what happened he seemed to push me away. I still remember when I left I had Caleb in the car asleep. He was standing far away. I jogged towards him, he looked down trying to make eye contact. "Stark? Please talk to me? I'm not afraid I promise." He turned around and he whispered "you might not be but I am." I have seen it. So many times, how he walks away from me leaving me with so much to say.

I hugged Caleb as I realized I have been down. Caleb has noticed the rest of the nurses have as well. It seemed everyone saw the cloud of rain that I had following me.

I get off the couch and go to my room, I pack weeks' worth of clothes and do the same for Caleb. I go to the he kitchen and pack baby food and snacks for my little angel and round up everything else I needed.

I need to leave... For a while, I just need to get out of his town and breathe.... The beach! Caleb has never been to a beach...

I pack the car with everything and wake Caleb up from his nap.

"Wanna go on a trip?" I cooed at him

He giggles and nods his head.

"Bye bye." He waves at the house as I buckle him into his CSR seat.

"That's right my little man, bye bye." I said putting the music up and my sunglasses on.

Starks p.o.v

I was lying down in my room no lights no sound. I can't believe I lost control in front of Diondra. I'm glad my wolf stood still, for in the past when I start to fight I don't end until everyone is dead. Innocent or not. That's why they called me the god of calamity. I didn't finish till the end.

A knock came from the door Lyon came in with a bucket of cookies and cream.

My favorite.

"Here this might cheer you up" Lyon gave me the ice cream and he pulled a chair close to the bed.

"I could have killed her Lyon I could have torn her limb by limb." I threw the ice cream on the floor, and brought my hand to my face.

"I could have." Lyon stares at me "yeah you could have, you could have left Caleb without a mom and her husband without a wife." I looked at him

"you aren't helping for shit." Lyon still kept his serious face.

"Yep you could have destroyed her, but you didn't. " Lyon paused. "In these five years that I have been your beta I have never see someone calm you down, never. For her who in fact is your mate to do it is impressive. You need to stop pushing her away and get to know her."

I looked at the ice cream on the floor "she has a husband Lyon" Lyon got up and punched me in the face.

"Stop giving excuses stark. The stark I know would not give up just because she has a husband the hell with it!" I got up "yeah your right" Lyon smiled and handed me car keys.