chapter 15

I know I have not updated . please forgive me. but i'm going to try to update more often!!! so please keep and spread the love.
(Spelling errors updated on my phone . lol well hope u like!!)

Starks P.O.V

its been two weeks since diondras miscarrige no one has spoken to her about it, she seems more protective with caleb and a little more distant with me and my pack. i looked out my office window looking at the dark sky's wondering what she was doing now.

a knocking came from the door.

"alpha stark, the other alphas are here and waiting for you in the meeting hall." my new beta derek said cautiosly.

"also alpha they don't seem happy about the situation. they have also brought alpha andrew but he is running late and the other alphas said he is not pleased with anything, sir."

i opened the door and pulled derek inside. "did you just say they brought Alpha andrew? alpha andrew from the black eye pack!?" derek nodded his head.

"shit this is bad!" derek looked a little lost. "okay im third of the three alphas from the strongest pack in american and the fifth strongest from the world." derek nodded his head

"well is alpha andrew the fourth?" i looked at him with the wtf face...

"no the other two alphas are the third and fourth he is the first."

i walked to the chair and put on my black Armani suit. a meeting with the other alphas was not something to be going in with shorts and a t-shirt.

"oh man i bet he looks like a man with many scars, maybe an eyepatch and missing an arm or something. he must look sick!"

"thank you derek, serve them drinks and ill be over in five. also call diondra and ask her where she is." i said smaking his head and pushing him out of my office so i can finish getting ready.

a new beta, a new life. me and diondra have been seeing each other well not really. she does not like coming over to the pack house, she does not answere my phone calls, i dont blame her she lost things here, and some that are under the carpet for her safety.

time to go see the alphas.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diondras P.O.V

two weeks since my dad came back to life, lyon left with him and i got sick. caleb still has some nightmares at night clearly from all te traumas we both have. i looked down at caleb who was brushing his teeth ready for bed.

"diondra how about i take care of caleb for you while you go to the grocery store and get the things on sale." i turned around to see starks grandma.she has been staying with me and helping me take care of caleb at nights so i can go work at the hospital. caleb even calls her grandma.

"diondra your phone is vibrating it says 'ignore' as the name." i grabbed the phone and ended the phone call.

"if its ignore then you should ignore it." she looked at me and so did caleb.

"diondra you cant run from stark, get to know him i promise he is a good guy." i bend down to kiss caleb.

"i know its just a lot has happened and well im not ready i just need to breath. now I'm go to the store and stop by the pack house to give victoria her medicine."

i walk out the house and go to my crappy car and drove to the grocery store

---------------------------------------time skip in the store-------------------------------------------------------------->>>>