chapter 11

Update. Note I wrote this on my phone. So it will have mistakes. Lol this chapter is short and rushed but I know you will like it. Luv yah!

Diondras p.o.v

The only words that circled my mind was, dead girls, no leads, weird mark on right thigh. All eaten half way. Wolfs killed some have gone missing.  

I gave out a loud sigh. Caleb ran up to the table.
"Oh I'm sorry Caleb. Mommy is going crazy." Caleb smiled and touched my face. "The sky it looks like a bunch of rain." I began to see the color drain from his face. He took off running to the pantry and closed the door.  "Caleb what's wrong." i got up and walked towards the pantry “first time he doesn't cry." I jumped and saw Derek standing by the table. I could feel my body shake in fear. "What's this?" He grabbed the file on the table and began to look over it. I could feel anger rise from him.  "Where did you get this?" He began to tear the file. "What the hell is your problem?" I yelled. I ran up to him and slapped him. He looked at me stunned. "First you rape me then you repeat the same thing over and over.  Are you not ashamed of hurting me and my son? Your son. Why the hell do you torment us?" He glared at me I suddenly was brought over the table hands on my neck.  "I do this simply because I want to." He began to tug at my pants. "I don't give a shit if that kid is mine. I hate that dam kid. He is nothing like me." Derek looked at me with his black eyes hiding behind his blond hair. Then his energy began to change.  It felt like when stark first changed. His fangs started to become visible. "I will take you. If you so try something that little kid will get it." I could feel his hand slowly pull down my shirt. Showing my black bra.  I heard him growl in approval. He began to sink in his fangs randomly on my body. I could hear Caleb whimper. I lost count at twenty two bites. I felt weird as if betrayal was in my heart. His hands began to travel to my pants he began to pull them down. He looked up and slapped my face. I gave a yell and it seemed to excite him. He pulled my shirt up to cover the bites. He grabbed my hips. "I love it when you are submissive." He pulled off my pants. Small cries came from the pantry. I looked at him as his eyes resembled lust. Derek traced over my little marking on my right thigh. He put his hands on the hem of my underwear.
"Mine!" A huge growl filled the air. I didn't have to look to see who it belonged to.  Derek looked up moving his hands from my panties. "We are busy." Derek growled. "Like I give two shits but if you hadn't noticed the weather. We are evacuating everyone." I felt Starks eyes on me. Derek got up from me and jumped off the table. I quickly grabbed my pants and ran to the pantry room with Caleb.

Starksp.o.v

"Stark the rain it going to hit hard. We have to evacuate everyone to the pack village." My beta Lyon mind linked me.

After five hours of moving people and werewolf's to the pack village. I noticed two people missing. "Lyon make sure everyone is comfortable. I have to go-" Lyon patted my back and nodded his head. 

I got into my black SUV and drove. While driving I was making sure we didn't miss anyone

After about five minutes I could smell her minty smell. 'She is not alone and I think it’s getting heated.' Scar growled. My heart began to ache in pain. 'Mate and pup!' Scar growled.

As I arrived the front door was wide open. I smelled him her and blood. I ran inside to see him on top of her and about to take her underwear off. My wolf broke.
"Mine!" I growled. Derek looked up from my mate. Desire and anger emitted from him. "We are busy." He shot out. "Like I give two shits. If you haven't noticed we are evacuating everyone."  He slowly got off and jumped down the table. I saw as diondra quickly grabbed her pants and ran to the pantry. I could smell Caleb in their. It was logic diondra would go protect her pup. "It seems you are always around her. What would you want from that whore anyways?" I grabbed his neck and threw him down on the table. He smiled as the table shattered. "You will respect my mate!" I yelled. Derek looked at me his face went from a smile to an expression of death. "Mate you say?" He began to laugh hysterically. "You want me to tell you a secret?" He grabbed my arms and leaned up and began to whisper.  "What?" Was all I could say. He laughed as he pushed me off. "Mate or not she is still mine." He began to walk to the pantry. I felt my body react by itself. My hand grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "Stark please. Don't do this. Please." It was faint but I knew diondra said it. Derek seemed to smile at her begging. "You see Mr. Alpha. She wants me." I stood looking at the floor with such anger. Derek began to walk towards the front door "We will have our real battle god of calamity." He stopped "god of calamity? No you are weak just like my son. You are more like a bug I will crush." I saw him burst into a black wolf with blonde spots along his face and run off. That's why i felt power like an alpha.

Diondras p.o.v

Stark drove me and Caleb to the pack house. He insisted in speaking to me but I just looked out the window. He said that he was going to take me to the pack house where he can take care of me and Caleb. I gave him a nod in approval. I hugged caleb and remembered Stark's grandmother's words. "As a mother you must protect your child." Stark stopped the car.  "When we get back. We will talk." I turned to look at him. His face showed sympathy and anger. I nodded my head as we drove off again. The storm was coming and no one could stop it.

Alpha Derek's p.o.v

As I got to my territory I couldn't stop laughing.  The god of calamity. What a pice of shit.

I got changed and went to my office. A man stood in there.  "What took you so long?" Past Alphas their so feisty. "Shut the hell up I had things to do." The man turned to look at me he was clearly in his early fifty's. The man that stood in front of me was scary and had a lot of presence. "Now tell me what your proposal is, old Alpha willows?”

I hope you liked it. Yes it was short. Diondra and stark are going to talk and who do you think is old alpha Willows ? ha wait for the next updateKeep and spread the love !!! Don't forget to comment and vote but keep reading !!