chapter 9

yeah!! finally another chapter hope you like. comment and vote but most importantly keep reading!!! luv yah!

Lyons p.o.v.

Since stark came back we have been training non stop. If you collapse you are pulled back up . stark has been training with the pack fighters.  yesterday he took out 15 wolfs in human form in 2 minutes  Today 27 , in 2.30 minutes I'm not liking the way he has been acting if he keeps this up the other two strong packs of the country are going to have to bud in. Shit I wonder what happen, diondra came back but we have not taken care of Caleb rather she has not answered the phone. I'm betting my lucky underwear stark did something stupid and he got carried away...

Starks p.o.v

I still remember her face when she closes the door. 'Something was odd . it was a little red' scar said. I try not to notice but its not the first time I have seen her face a different color than normal. When we went to her house to got eat.  I could have sworn she had a little bit of purple and her lip looked a little busted. I could tell she was trying to cover it up. I was going to ask her but she was having a good time. I didn't want to ruin it. 'Maybe her husband beats her.' Scar mumbled.  I growled as I began to punch the floor. 'He put a territorial marking on her. Only werewolves do that.' "I know but for some reason when I try to smell him he smells weird. Like a-" I felt two hand grab my shoulders.  "That's enough . I think you killed the guy." That's when I realized I was not punching the floor but a pack member. He had covered his face with his arms but I could tell they were broken. I stood up and mind linked the pack doctor . she  rand towards us.  "Damb it stark I'm not god I can't keep reviving what you kill" Donna said. She was in her mid thirties . tall and slim short blonde hair. Not so curvy but gosh she was an amazing doctor. "Okay.  He is still breathing . three of you grab him and follow me." She yelled. I turned away and began to walk off. Everyone looked at me.  A girl came up.  Pack whores I can't stand them "hey stark you look like you need to cool down let me help you" she said standing in front of me . she began to purr as I pushed her away.  "Look Zoe I have never said yes to your offers so why the fuck would I say them now.  Get out of my way." This girl was persistent "I can do a great job" she said grabbng my arm. 'Let's kill the damb girl. Only mate can touch us' I grabbed her arm and pushed her down.  "When your alpha says no and to get out of his way. I better see you move!" She began to whimper. "Stark I'm going to make sure you didn't almost kill the guy then I'm going to the hospital . we have been called all hands on deck.  A bus wreck happened and I need to go." Donna yelled. i looked down to know that Diondra was going to be their.

diondras P.O.V

"Hurry get this person to the surgery room ASAP!" I yelled. "Code blue (code blue the patient no longer breaths. Needs CPR) in room1-C!" I heard. "Diondra we need assistance in the emergency room!" Macey yelled. I ran towards the ER. A huge bus with travelers got hit and pushed over the rail . All hands on deck was called. In the entire hospital we had 10 nurses including myself and a doctor. "Diondra go get blood A negative!!" the doctor yelled. I ran I have been in a hospital where there was no doctor and only five nurses. I still don’t know how I made it.

I ran to get the blood in the hall ways it saw people with broken bones and deep cuts but not a single cry. I gave the blood to the doctor. "Diondra go to hall X I know I can trust you. Before you open the door you will see a sign please read it."

I ran to hall x the sign stood out like pink in a white box.

1. Shift if necessary.

2. No mating or marking

3. No walking naked.  Please use the hospital gowns If one shifts.

4. No fighting! Or contest of who has bigger stuff girl or BOY!!